Unofficial Preview Richmond v Melbourne Casey Fields Saturday 4th March 4.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

only watch tigers but dont enjoy it anymore even when we win

the stand rule has destroyed the game

went from watching every game to ours n maybe half of another each week due to SHocking's suite of shit rules introduced since 2017

meat has been doing too much pec deck
Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

that 4th umpire being added to the afl is like the nba now how they rig games so theyre close lol 🤪 one team goes up then gets brought back by some bullshite frees so they can have a close finish

the americanisation of our great game is almost complete
More umpires more Brownlow betting !

Takes from yesterday's game

Our backline issues haven't been addressed
Defensive Transition when we don't have the ball was bottom 4 material
4 umpires and they still have NFI, it's clear now that the AFL think if you give more free kicks to forwards it will increase scores.
We still give away stupid 50's and unnecessary frees. We have a hard enough time with dealing with non existent decisions anyway.
Our forward line needs work, if Lynch isn't cluncking them then we struggle. We need to play Samson Ryan more and stretch opposition defenses for height.
Nank and Soldo in the same team no longer works especially when against 2 mobile best tap rucks in the game.
Our midfield looked good to me, it was just what we did when we didnt have the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 umpires and they still have NFI, it's clear now that the AFL think if you give more free kicks to forwards it will increase scores.
We still give away stupid 50's and unnecessary frees. We have a hard enough time with dealing with non existent decisions anyway.
Our forward line needs work, if Lynch isn't cluncking them then we struggle. We need to play Samson Ryan more and stretch opposition defenses for height.
Nank and Soldo in the same team no longer works especially when against 2 mobile best tap rucks in the game.
Our midfield looked good to me, it was just what we did when we didnt have the ball.
Need to give the backline some credit here.
We were missing Tarrant and Gibcus.

Broad, Vlastuin and Grimes easing back into the real stuff after interrupted pre-season. Young hasn’t played a game yet. Grundy and Gawn are elite.

Defensive transition needs work but it was windy and Melbournes run from backline made us look 2nd rate in comparison. We lacked intensity that’s for sure and our skills were sub par.

Forward line looked fine for me.
Cumbo had some shots. So did Shai. Dusty just cruised. Jack worked hard but was beaten. Lynch has had no pre season so just having a run was a win.

Agree with all the rest.

yep, tall marking forwards will cause us some grief.

um! think covid might have a bit 2 do with this. i mean, the obsession some have with the stand rule and laying the blame for our poor performances on that issue is frankly embarrassing

It’s just a shit rule, embarrassing watching someone play on and the man on the mark can’t move for a second or two depending on the ump

um! think covid might have a bit 2 do with this. i mean, the obsession some have with the stand rule and laying the blame for our poor performances on that issue is frankly embarrassing
It’s a stupid rule … made up by the AFL to manipulate the way they want the game played … instead of letting the game progress itself ….watch the frees flow now they have more umpires …. Ruckmen putting their hand up to ruck … you can’t make this shit up …. I love this game but the AFL are making it harder and harder to enjoy with all these reactionary rule changes

It’s just a s**t rule, embarrassing watching someone play on and the man on the mark can’t move for a second or two depending on the ump
And they interpret it harsher for us,a cheat rule invented by Shocker Shocking.
A rule invented because a certain Richmond player was too good.

And the AFL boy's club could not implement it quick enough.

The stand rule is a farce and so is letting the fullback waltz out to 30m to kick out … what is the point of these 2 rules …. AFL hated our manic pressure game
Because no-one could implement it (manic pressure) like our club.

CFL

That third umpire rort,I will be rolling in my grave over that.
CFL petrified of us winning another flag.
next year 5 umpires. then 6 . then 7. then stand rule for anyone wearing yellow and black but not for other clubs

It’s just a s**t rule, embarrassing watching someone play on and the man on the mark can’t move for a second or two depending on the ump

also they said themselves both 6-6-6 and stand were introduced to **** the tigers. it's not some weird theory, they straight up told us that

and you couldn't get any more obvious than the kick-in rules that destroyed chaos kings career and made rioli turn himself into a half back to avoid getting delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Richmond v Melbourne Casey Fields Saturday 4th March 4.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back