Unofficial Preview Richmond v Melbourne Casey Fields Saturday 4th March 4.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees power stancing while we chewed on cubans.
they looked like they were going at 99% most of the game

we either coasted on purpose to not get injured or we're shite. we'll see

Last in the free kick differential 5 years in a row and now the AFL has introduced a 4 umpire system. Nah, we're not gonna cope very well, I predict we will be middle of the road this year, hopefully a bit higher. Our success made the AFL millions but they shot the goose that laid the golden egg I reckon 😉

We looked like a Ferrari F140 12-cylinder engine running on six cylinders. Not worried about a practice match as the last time I looked at the records there's yet for one to count as a four point game. Melbourne will be our major rivals this season and I think we didn't want to show our hand and allowed them to get above themselves so they could drink their own bath water before the real encounter comes up.;) Not panicking at all folks as we have an amazing list.

Last edited:
Last in the free kick differential 5 years in a row and now the AFL has introduced a 4 umpire system. Nah, we're not gonna cope very well, I predict we will be middle of the road this year, hopefully a bit higher. Our success made the AFL millions but they shot the goose that laid the golden egg I reckon 😉
AFL,a Blues,Geelol,Umpies boy’s club.

And the umps ream us on a weekly basis.

Now imagine how many wins with oppo umpie ing?

Agree with pretty much all of this. I would say though:
  • disappointing day rather than bleak
  • Cotch /Jack. Will give them the benefit of doubt that they are not fired up for a practice match & that they are experienced enough to contribute when the real matches start. But I reckon that one or both won’t finish the season.
  • this time year I wouldn’t have picked Cats to win it or the Dees the previous year. Teams don’t win it in March. Let’s not get too carried away just yet. But it wasn’t a great performance.
Agree mate. Bleaks a bit of a negative view but the first half wasn’t even close to our best footy.

Shai Bolton has really become the barometer for our intensity levels I feel. When he’s putting in the effort the team are now starting to feed off his energy. He was invisible in the first half. He was put into the midfield after half time and had an instant impact. The time changed completely.

Personally round 1 I’m starting Bolton Taranto and Hopper in the middle and having Prestia coming off the bench.

We looked like a Ferrari F140 12-cylinder engine running on six cylinders. Not worried about a practice match as the last time I looked at the records there's yet for one to count as a four point game. Melbourne will be our major rivals this season and I think we didn't want to show our hand and allowed them to get above themselves so they could drink their own bath water before the real encounter comes up.;) Not panicking at all folks as we have an amazing list.
Worrying thing is that’s what we look like the last few times playing Melbourne. They have it over us at the moment.

great just heard prestia is having scans on the pec now

going off of his injury history it will be torn off the bone to shreds and 6 weeks out
Can you do laps like he was with a bad torn pec though? The fact he was smiling and trying to get back on and then went off and 12 lengths of the ground has to be a good sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you do laps like he was with a bad torn pec though? The fact he was smiling and trying to get back on and then went off and 12 lengths of the ground has to be a good sign.
he was also cradling his arm while running

If you have no desire and don’t watch how did you form your opinion ?
😂 😂
only watch tigers but dont enjoy it anymore even when we win

the stand rule has destroyed the game

that 4th umpire being added to the afl is like the nba now how they rig games so theyre close lol 🤪 one team goes up then gets brought back by some bullshite frees so they can have a close finish

the americanisation of our great game is almost complete

i thought it was only a lightly strained tít not a torn títty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back