RICHMOND V PIES TICKETING AVAILABILITY

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow so u missed our round 1 win (the unfurling of the premiership flag) in front of 90K+
Yeah. :(

Thursday night is not a great night for a football match for me.

While it would have been awesome, I just won’t go to the football on a work night, I have enough trouble as it is getting up the next morning.

Yeah. :(

Thursday night is not a great night for a football match for me.

While it would have been awesome, I just won’t go to the football on a work night, I have enough trouble as it is getting up the next morning.

I work too Thursdays but I won’t miss games will take it off ;)

I work too Thursdays but I won’t miss games will take it off ;)
I’m going on two holidays this year (total of 4 or 5 weeks off) would have felt guilty taking any extra time off outside being sick. :D

No holidays planned for next year so may have to consider it should we win the flag this year. :D

Hearing a lot of ponsford level 2 members not happy bout being shunted out on our home due to eddie making a deal for his filthy fans to have home and away at the city end.
Im pretty sure eddie sits in my seat. I have to bring a bottle of disinfectant to clean the seat if the pies play there between Richmond home games.

But yeah not having guaranteed entry for this game is a definitely bit of a sore point for us ponsford members

It's not ideal but not something I get upset over. Premiership Circle was always missing out on Richmond home games vs Collingwood. Very clearly articulated on the website then also emails during the season.

I was far more angry at losing a set seat this year in favour of 'set bays'

Makes me laugh how the pies love the ponsford stand. Shittest spot at the MCG.
Fully concur , did sit their by mistake for last for years pre lim , when I said near cheer squad would be ok, I didn’t mean the ****en gws one, alas was a perfect night , holds a special place in my heart for only ticket I ever bought there

Estimated attendance: 86,000
Public gates open: 11.30am

PUBLIC TICKETS UPDATE
Public reserved seats are expected to sell out before match day. It is strongly recommend that patrons purchase, and club members upgrade, to a reserved seat for this match as soon as possible.

GENERAL ADMISSION AREAS

Ponsford Stand
Q31-Q36 (Rows AA-MM)*

Great Southern Stand
Q1-Q4*
Q5-Q7 (Rows P-DD)*

*Available for pre-purchased general admission ticket holders and general admission club members (subject to change).

CAR PARKING
Car parking spaces in Yarra Park will be very limited and in high demand. We strongly encourage fans to take public transport, or to park in the CBD if driving to the match.

CAR PARK GATE OPENING TIMES
Gate 3: 9.30am
Gate 5: 10.30am
Gate 6: 10.30am
Gate 7: 8.00am (passholders only)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve even given up my normal Saturday morning golf game for this so I can get there earlier and chill.
The sacrifices we make.

Estimated attendance: 86,000
Public gates open: 11.30am
Great Southern Stand
Q1-Q4*
Q5-Q7 (Rows P-DD)*

*Available for pre-purchased general admission ticket holders and general admission club members (subject to change).
This is for club member walk up's, exact same as dreamtime. Deal will be that as soon as these 4 bays fill up on the day then entry will only be by ticket, this is what i need to keep an eye on. This is why i reckon i can just stroll up and scan in as normal.

As for the 86k, i'd like to know where the MCG think the missing 14k will be.

This is for club member walk up's, exact same as dreamtime. Deal will be that as soon as these 4 bays fill up on the day then entry will only be by ticket, this is what i need to keep an eye on. This is why i reckon i can just stroll up and scan in as normal.

MCC Members will be half full as per usual.
AFL members won't sell out either.

Dreamtime nothing compared to this game for hype. Hence why i think all bays will sell out. This morning it was bay 9 and 8 on sale now only Back rows Q5-7 but decent amount on Q1-4 for GA members and majority will be tigers taking up those seats. However i believe they will all go i reckon.
If it hits 90K id say more MCC and scattered seats around tr ground not taken up.

Oh you, are you working for ticketek now, i stand mate i can rock up and scan in at 1:44pm, will never be a true sell out because of all the single seats that are all leftover and because of this the full house sign will not go up.
It happened in round one. I got caught out. Just as I got to the gates they announced no GA members could scan in and when I tried to upgrade they said there was nothing left in reserved seating. I was VERY lucky that someone at the membership tent helped me out with a ticket to get in.

Fully concur , did sit their by mistake for last for years pre lim , when I said near cheer squad would be ok, I didn’t mean the ****en gws one, alas was a perfect night , holds a special place in my heart for only ticket I ever bought there
Would have been quite intimidating sitting near their big group :p

Remove this Banner Ad

RICHMOND V PIES TICKETING AVAILABILITY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back