Mega Thread Richmond vs Carlton - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really thought they had turned the corner from allowing performances like this. I was wrong again. Though this is very far from the best list we could have had on the ground today.

Most disgusting thing I've seen in years. I took my wife to the footy today, she hasn't been for 2 years and we serve up this crap. I want an apology from the club.

Massively disappointing game

As soft as i have seen us play - with no heart to be seen. Once again, the big stage - it was meant to be OUR DAY - and the boys invert back into themselves like a willy against an arctic breeze

That.... on top of the pathetic umpiring which could be the most ridiculous i have seen all year, Griff getting injured which completely underlines by massive doubts in this guys body to ever get close to giving himself any chance of making it..... might go do some house duties instead

Wouldn't mind to see the centre clearance stat?

For our midfield being our "strength" they sure do get smashed a helluva lot.

Our defence leaks like a sieve aswell.

Too many passengers

Massively disappointing game

As soft as i have seen us play - with no heart to be seen. Once again, the big stage - it was meant to be OUR DAY - and the boys invert back into themselves like a willy against an arctic breeze

That.... on top of the pathetic umpiring which could be the most ridiculous i have seen all year, Griff getting injured which completely underlines by massive doubts in this guys body to ever get close to giving himself any chance of making it..... might go do some house duties instead

Ben "Paper Mache" Griffiths

Not having a dig, but seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back