Richmond Vs Carlton round 1 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Us Vs Them round 1 2011

I like how hard they're training when it's bucketing down with rain and they're getting all physical and all.

So tough. So tough.

If we win - hoorah!

If we lose, Ratten stays on that little bit longer as coach.

It's a win-win situation, guys.

If we win - hoorah!

If we lose, Ratten stays on that little bit longer as coach.

It's a win-win situation, guys.

I very much like this logic. In fact, I would almost be willing to sacrifice a very satisfying victory if it meant they would be stuck with that wally for as long as possible

Taking the Blues towards an extended period of mediocrity at present is Mr Ratten!.

haha you guys are great. Richmond won't get within 6 goals. The hate is mutual. Ratten won't be gone. We WILL make at least top 6 and win a final. Richmond will be bottom 4 again. :D But I do admire the passion. Keep it up.

haha you guys are great. Richmond won't get within 6 goals. The hate is mutual. Ratten won't be gone. We WILL make at least top 6 and win a final. Richmond will be bottom 4 again. :D But I do admire the passion. Keep it up.

Your dreaming if you think you will make any gain or progress this year cheating can only get you so far :thumbsu:

Tigers by 3- 4 goals

At the end of the day its a toss up on the result. We as tigerheads can only hope that we run out and play to our best abilities. If we do come out and eveything we hope for falls into place then the tankers are one game nearer to a new coach. Trust me, this game is a coach sacker for them.
But they have made the top 8 in the last 2 years and they are for us a good yardstick as to where we are at and what we need to do to get in that 8.
I can guarantee all of you that the tanker supporters, even though they come in here and spill their BS are secretly shitting themselves as to the result of this game. They lose and its a false dawn and they can lose this one.
They played us at both ends of a trough for a young side learning the caper. They know that if we bring our game that saw us go on a winning run, then they are in for one hell of a fight. Anyone says otherwise has NFI. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we still have our dignity.

At least we still have our dignity.

Yes well, nothing dignified about finishing outside the 8 all the time. At least carlton have given us many more good memories than bad. Can't say the same for you poor things. I honestly feel sorry for yas.

Yes well, nothing dignified about finishing outside the 8 all the time. At least carlton have given us many more good memories than bad. Can't say the same for you poor things. I honestly feel sorry for yas.

chrisjudd5672099.jpg

You WILL win a final ey? Even we've done that more recently than your rabble :eek:

Cannot. Wait. To beat. Urge. Overwhelming.

But seriously, how many people reckon we'll show up all guns firing round one? I just have this feeling that seeing how you oriented we are and will stay we'll need more time to settle and warm in. Carltank seem to have this weird panting effect on us when we play them which only fuels my burning intense fiery dislike of them.

You can cram your pity where the sun don't shine.

The time nears where you will fear and hate us. The true order will return to the football world.

Welcome to the board and this thread. Isn't it good to know that comments like this won't get you banned ?

Yep, impossible to get carded here for trivial comments :rolleyes:

this is rapidly realigning into the RFC v CFC thread already >1000 threads - showing why it is the SEASON OPENER.

even after such miserable display on our part such as 2010, 2009...
and a woeful followu p last year - where basicallu every carlton player had a field day. Martin and Cuz our best, and the whole carlton midfield even Waite Caspazzo and Warnock had good ones.

http://www.pro-stats.com.au/psw/web/game_stats?mid=2010155

I dont remember the game itself (so theres a link to the stats), as i was forced by our ineptitude to resort to guzzling beer out of plastic cups as fast as i could, until I got chucked from the liquor stop for abusing the staff after i scattered handful of change under their counter. It was about as disgraceful as our performance.

Now, what chance are we to show som improve?
realistic anyone?.....

We also have great memories, especially from the late 60's and beyond.

Your sucess flowed through until the mid 90's.

But what have been the good memories of the past decade, Yarran???

For the record:-
2002 season last.
2003 season 15th.
2004 season 11th.
2005 season last.
2006 season last.
2007 season 15th.
2008 season 11th.

Then we have the good memories of the last two seasons where your beloved team (Eighthton) have become a little stagnant by consecutive embarrasing performances in both Elimination Finals.

I don't know if anyone has seen this video yet but I suggest they take a look, it seems like even there own players don't mind getting into altercations with eachother a bit like the O'hailpin and Cloke incident.

Blues bust-up a pre-season tradition

http://media.theage.com.au/sport/sports-hq/blues-bustup-a-preseason-tradition-2173324.html?from=newsbox

Internal friction between players at Saturday's intra-club hitout troubles the Blues ahead of their NAB Cup campaign. 08/02/11

I don't know if anyone has seen this video yet but I suggest they take a look, it seems like even there own players don't mind getting into altercations with eachother a bit like the O'hailpin and Cloke incident.

http://media.theage.com.au/sport/sp...preseason-tradition-2173324.html?from=newsbox

What a bunch of self centred morons, although quite funny to watch!

Imagine the chaos in R22 if they happen to miss the finals by percentage only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back