Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

lmao.

are you serious?

Lets give them a pat on the back for getting their asses handed to them by a bunch of 18 year olds :rolleyes:
Its all about perspective. Anyone expecting the Suns to just roll over and let us do as we pleased were kidding themselves. They were always going to make a run in that quarter.

My god we are a feral lot ............... Only takes 30 minutes to eat our own.

Pathetic from you lot that are bagging our players, the game is not over & looking at the scoreline the wind is certainly dictating the flow of the game.

Its a bloody young side that is under development,Give it a break will you blokes.

What happens ,happens this year & Hold your knoves for atleast next year when the boys have had atleast a year to get things in order.

OK!! I'll take that on board. Even if I've heard it heaps of times over the last 30 years. I'll give the current crew 10 years to develop, but I wont be watching!

Gee our 'supporters' are funny. We kick 6.8 with the wind and hold the Suns to a goal and no-one really complains. Now that the Suns kick 6 goals with a howling breeze everyone starts carrying on. Seriously what did people expect us to hold them goalless and kick 6 goals again?

Get real RT that was a pathetic 1/4 of footy, i know as a mod you are supposed tokeep a positive spin on things but that was simply not acceptable.

we will be lucky to be 12 points uo at 3/4 time and get within 5 golas at the end.

Put a spin on that and you will lose all credibility.

Call it like it is or just delete the obscene posts and say nothing.

Pathetic from you lot that are bagging our players, the game is not over & looking at the scoreline the wind is certainly dictating the flow of the game.

Its a bloody young side that is under development,Give it a break will you blokes.

What happens ,happens this year & Hold your knoves for atleast next year when the boys have had atleast a year to get things in order.

Youre right we are young side being mostered by the GC who are a mature side............with all their players in their prime......cant wait to play GWS and show them a thing or 2

The fact that for the past month where opposing sides have wiped us with little pressure is the concern, and you wouldn't say GC are a great side . No resistance for prolonged periods I'd suggest is the reason people are querying some of the players characters and IMO rightfully so !

I have no doubt we will play well for the rest of the game, probably win it. It just disappoints me when I don't believe most of those errors that quarter came from the breeze. Without looking at the scoreboard we made some very poor mistakes at ground level.

I am definitely not making any stupid calls about sacking coaches, that is just moronic.

you have faith - i can see a 30 point loss.

Funny watching BF going into meltdown! Been pointing out all week that winning isn't the priority but experimentation is, but all we heard was that we will win by 40+ blah blah blah!!!! Hopefully reality for some posters might set in.

Ah here we go with the old idiot on a high horse. Why can't we be upset with what we just witnessed? I suppose we can only be a supporter if we applaud everything the team does, is that it? A few of us posted a few worrying things about the first term and most others said we hoped to keep the margin around 30, I can't recall any saying we would kick another 6. I think most of us watching the game can also tell the difference between the wind and just plain stupidity, poor skills, laziness and head scratching game plans. We're really going to move forward if us as fans and the coaching staff accept poor work rate and pressure. If these ''supporters'' as you used didn't kick up a stink on radio and on the team boards would you be happy to see the club just assume everything was great and we became a culture willing to accept downhill skiers? Look what that did for Carlton in recent years, sure you might get to finals on skill alone but if you go to shit under pressure it won't get you anywhere.
Again its a case of perspective. Say the roles were reversed and we were the ones who led by 3 points after kicking 6 goals that quarter. Posters would be on here saying that we'll run over the top of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee our 'supporters' are funny. We kick 6.8 with the wind and hold the Suns to a goal and no-one really complains. Now that the Suns kick 6 goals with a howling breeze everyone starts carrying on. Seriously what did people expect us to hold them goalless and kick 6 goals again?

Cmon RT, you're telling me you're happy with our application that quarter?

Too statistic orientated mate. Looking at how we applied ourselves rather than simply that you would expect GC to come back in the second.

Again its a case of perspective. Say the roles were reversed and we were the ones who led by 3 points after kicking 6 goals that quarter. Posters would be on here saying that we'll run over the top of them.

We still should and could win. However that doesn't change the fact that we have been letting teams off far too easy of late, we should of put the game away against Essendon and had complete control against Melbourne and once those sides came back we just gave up.. that is the problem I have the main issue with. You could not of watched that last term and put it all down to momentum and the wind? If this was a one off thing I wouldn't be complaining but when we have witnessed poor work rate(which is something that should never be excused) for week after week I think we have a right to get angry about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back