Summer RIO 2016 - Ch7 Olympic Coverage Discussion Thread (All Complaints Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see what changes are put in place by April 2018 for the Commonwealth games. 18 months or so for ch7 to think of ways to improve their coverage and sign up better commentators

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

You know she's won gold at two different Olympics right? She won the 800m as a 15 year old in London...
Yep, Ledecky is made of sterner stuff. She could be a freaky like Janet Evans and resilient like Jenny Thompson. It will be interesting to see if there are more goals for her to swim for. I'm sure it's tough to swim all those miles each week without a goal.

Yep, Ledecky is made of sterner stuff. She could be a freaky like Janet Evans and resilient like Jenny Thompson. It will be interesting to see if there are more goals for her to swim for. I'm sure it's tough to swim all those miles each week without a goal.

Have a feeling she may try for a IM (maybe) even just to break up her training, or at least hope the 1500m comes in. There has been some whispers that it might come in at Tokyo.

Will be interesting to see what changes are put in place by April 2018 for the Commonwealth games. 18 months or so for ch7 to think of ways to improve their coverage and sign up better commentators

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Paralympics next week say hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer RIO 2016 - Ch7 Olympic Coverage Discussion Thread (All Complaints Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back