Rioli or Selwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Like i asked before.

Says who? you and other Hawks supporters?

The majority of the footy world disagrees with you.

Your previous post contained a lot of spin. I know you can make a case for Selwood, but on the balance of the evidence, it has to be Rioli.

Says who? The football public generally acknowledges Rioli as the best first year player for a while.

Selwood is a great player, but he has his limitations, and won't be able to get to Judd 2004 level.

This is why I think Rioli will go past him.

Your previous post contained a lot of spin. I know you can make a case for Selwood, but on the balance of the evidence, it has to be Rioli.

Says who? The football public generally acknowledges Rioli as the best first year player for a while.

Selwood is a great player, but he has his limitations, and won't be able to get to Judd 2004 level.

rofl, just rofl

Rioli can do everything that Selwood can but more.

Rioli will win a Brownlow and will be one of the best midfieders we have seen barring injury offcourse. With the ball you just cannot touch him. His natural instincts allows him to way up a situation while looking at 4 different options before his opponent considers his first. Chuck in the silky skills he is an absolute freak.

The ONLY thing that Selwood has over Rioli today is fitness/tank but junior is catching as he does have a hard work ethic.

My god you talk some crap. You're just making things up now

Still, if you weren't such a plank I'd have to admire your persistence with this obsession in the face of such overwhelming factual evidence to the contrary

What "evidence?"

You're not talking about the "evidence" given by the thousands of w***ers on BF are you?:rolleyes:

Rioli is a great player, but he has limitations, and won't be able to get to Campbell 2008 level. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what is annoying about this?

Rioli can do anything. Even be the inspiration for his team to win an epic Grand Final.

He is incredible and could be one of the greatest of all time. You can't compare Selwood to Rioli, it's not fair to Selwood and also to Rioli. It's like comparing Franklin to Jonathon Brown. It doesn't matter which way you try and paint it, Franklin is in his own league.

We should all just admit it, Cyril is the second coming of Christ.

Next time they head down to Geelong Cyril can give Jeff the power of Moses, so Jeff can part the waters of Port Phillip and they can take a short cut.

Hodgepodge/fishbowl still bumping this thread up in the hope that Roly-Poly might get closer to Selwood.It ain't working fishie.

It actually is working, the gap is narrowing.

Rioli has over 25% of the vote to end up the better player, with Selwood holding less than 75% now.

I voted 'Selwood atm, Rioli will end up the better player.'

Sellwood is good but he gets alot of help from ablet and bartel being the better players and attracting tags sellwood pretty much plays witthout attention while rioli is pretty much at the moment the Hawks best player and is attracting a heaps of attentioin

Rioli wins this by a mile.:)

Consider how crap Hawthorn are,it just means he's the best of a bad lot :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli or Selwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back