Rioli or Selwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

pull your head in... honestly Rioli is a great player but comparing him to Phar Lap is very bloody stupid... you are just showing how ******ed you are but dont worry HP is there with you!!:D

selwood is just your everyday midfielder young and good will be an amazing player (already is) Rioli is a freak of nature, hard to find blokes like him come to mind theres only three. Betts, Motlop and Cyril no one is better than him and no one is as freakish as this group.

From the Judd v Selwood thread

I don't think I'm arguing with people's opinions, but if they are going to come up with bad comparisons like Jarrad Brennan, then I am going to correct them. This poll is going to be a slow burn, and already the results are starting to veer slightly towards Rioli.

I don't think I'm arguing with people's opinions, but if they are going to come up with bad comparisons like Jarrad Brennan, then I am going to correct them. This poll is going to be a slow burn, and already the results are starting to veer slightly towards Rioli.

All you have done in this thread HP is argue with people as to why you think Rioli will be the better player and try to convince everyone that he is. May not have been your original intention but as i said thats all you have been doing.

All you have done in this thread HP is argue with people as to why you think Rioli will be the better player and try to convince everyone that he is. May not have been your original intention but as i said thats all you have been doing.

That's my opinion, and barring injury, it's what will happen.

Excuse me for having my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's my opinion, and barring injury, it's what will happen.

Excuse me for having my opinion.

By all means have your opinion HP, thats fine everyone has thier own opinion. If you think he will be better in the future well then thats great im really happy for you. But what has that got to do with my post?

You said you havent been arguing with people who disagree with you. To which i basically replied all you have been doing is arguing with people and trying to convince us to adopt your opinion.

Whats the point of quoting me if your not actually going to adress the point i made? Or did u just not comprehend what i had written? You seem to do this sort of thing alot.

Selwood's percentage only really had one way to go.

Jared Brennan can do anything Rioli can, nothing new with Cyril.

Jared Brennan can do anything Rioli can, nothing new with Cyril.

You're comparing an 8 year player to a 2nd year player.

Cyril's consistency this year has been fantastic. Before he did his hammy he was averageing 6 tackles, 17 possessions and 1.5 goals a game.

Jared's a coach tease.

By all means have your opinion HP, thats fine everyone has thier own opinion. If you think he will be better in the future well then thats great im really happy for you. But what has that got to do with my post?

You were implying with your post that I was arguing with people over their opinions. I stated that this was not what I was doing, that I was simply expressing my own opinion.

In fairness both are absolute guns...

Both will also get better with age, and that's the scary thing...

You were implying with your post that I was arguing with people over their opinions. I stated that this was not what I was doing, that I was simply expressing my own opinion.

Laughable to suggest that you havent been arguing, disagreeing or trying to persuade people to you way of thinking.

I suggest you read over the thread again podge.

Laughable to suggest that you havent been arguing, disagreeing or trying to persuade people to you way of thinking.

I suggest you read over the thread again podge.

I've been correcting common misconceptions which compare Cyril to somebody like Jared Brennan.

I don't know why that comparison would be made, unless the poster was trying to downplay Cyril's ability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli or Selwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back