Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Mickan, when allowed to play CHB is as honest as the days long. No near Mcphers but ahead of Taylor.

cant comment iv never seen mickan play chb.hes always been up 4ward when iv played and seen him. i know plenty of blokes who are a honest chb when ALLOWED to play chb, ben perkins being one. but when we are talking people playing chb week in week out taylor is my second choice after mcpherson out of both farrer and riverina.

Such a sh:thumbsu:t stirrer arent u brit!! How ever both stories u have come up with are true!! Word out of hawks camp is its becuz pollet has a heart the size of a pee!! Lets hope its not in his contract to get paid when he doesnt play!!

pollett is a good kid, but has dollar signs in his eyes, reason behind leaving east wagga could of been a leader at the club in yrs to come! And ur right good sources he is worried about putting a hair out of place!

I reckon turvery will be a surprise package this yr, leeton and ganmain will be very tough to beat again, as well as coolamon and wagga tigers u never know what u gunna get with them ahve a really strong junior base so could also be handy!

same ol pre-season stories how good squawks r going to be.
poor ol pat(pistonbroke) he must love pre-seasons loves people talking him up. :confused:
as for peter heath can play serious footy in any possie training was an issue down here as work interfered. get him superfit and he will dominate.

top 5

leeton
ganmain
coolamon
turvey
tigers

cant comment iv never seen mickan play chb.hes always been up 4ward when iv played and seen him. i know plenty of blokes who are a honest chb when ALLOWED to play chb, ben perkins being one. but when we are talking people playing chb week in week out taylor is my second choice after mcpherson out of both farrer and riverina.

Well then we are about to see what sort of talent scout you are puttputt, where is he going to play if Christian is the best CHF in Riverina, can he play anywhere else, name some gun CHF's he has beaten ???, if he is as good as you say, Christian will play on the ball or CHF, but I bet that wont happen in the big matches.

taylor has beat nearly anyone his gone up against. winter would have too b a notable opp. winter was a nth wagga player that travelled by train to play. if u own afl 04 on ps2 look for the bench and his on it:thumbsu:. although apparently his last yr at marrar was not his strongest, hence the change in direction. also matt malone is a great guy

Well then we are about to see what sort of talent scout you are puttputt, where is he going to play if Christian is the best CHF in Riverina, can he play anywhere else, name some gun CHF's he has beaten ???, if he is as good as you say, Christian will play on the ball or CHF, but I bet that wont happen in the big matches.

he can play half back or even fullback no problem.
hes beaten both stuart and scott blackwell from temora and every opponent he comes up against that iv seen. il say one thing the bloke cant kick for shit but makes up for it in heart and hardness, hence rep side chb and marrar captain for 4 or 5 years
only my opinion but still cant think of many other decent chb getting around other than fatso

he can play half back or even fullback no problem.
hes beaten both stuart and scott blackwell from temora and every opponent he comes up against that iv seen. il say one thing the bloke cant kick for shit but makes up for it in heart and hardness, hence rep side chb and marrar captain for 4 or 5 years
only my opinion but still cant think of many other decent chb getting around other than fatso

Ouch, can't kick ???, not a good arguement for the title of the second best CHB in the area, Ganmain will hope he has a few other strings to his bow other than just heart and hardness, but I suppose if he can contain 1/2 the CHF's in the RFL he will be a handy pick up for the lions.

Ouch, can't kick ???, not a good arguement for the title of the second best CHB in the area, Ganmain will hope he has a few other strings to his bow other than just heart and hardness, but I suppose if he can contain 1/2 the CHF's in the RFL he will be a handy pick up for the lions.

have u seen the bloke play??
and while we are on the debate welshman, who do u think are the better chb in the area? interested to hear..

have u seen the bloke play??
and while we are on the debate welshman, who do u think are the better chb in the area? interested to hear..

Can't say I have seen Marrar play for 20 yrs, so no I haven't, I will just have to take your word on how good he is, but you obviously watch alot of RFL footy and dont rate it much.

But now that GGGM have the two best CHF's in the region what hope have the rest of the RFL forwards got :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard young doolin from leeton is out tryin to chase some dollars? maybe these kids should try and cement a spot in 1st grade before chasing the money

Surley you wagga tossers have something more interesting to add to this forum other than some 21 yr old trying to get some coin playing footy. I bet that is a one off around the area! There must be something happening in the "city of good sports"!;)

Head can you tell us anything about this bloke Ben Wright from Geelong (Geelong Amatuer) that you have signed up

I think he has applied for a clearence to join geelong amatuer he played junior footy at narrandera before joining the navy he was back in narrandera couple of years ago but moved down that for work

my reports tell me Matt Suckling is injury free for the first time in the three years, he has been at Hawthorn and is training hard with the main group. keep it up sucky

so how are the other riverina boys going in adelaide and qld can anyone tell me.

hello to everyone, enjoy reading all the comments and all the different views that you all have on footy in the great leagues of the riverina and farrar.

Its good to see the passion for footy that goes around the riverina area both at junior and senior level and cannot wait for the season to get back on track again.

If Ricky O does come to the RFL it would be fantastic for the league and the hawks, from all reports i have heard he is a jet and will offer plenty of excitment.

News on riverina boys in QLD is good, both kahlefeldts doing well on the track and keen to start up. SA news, beckmans training very well with port and performing in the trail games, Thompson getting back into running after suffering extreme groin problems, Plant dominating on the track as usual. Also Simon Drum (ex coolamon) who is playing with Port Melboure is due to play his first game in one and a half years in 2 weeks in a trial after being declared 100 per cent fit.

Leeton added another boost to their side, Ben Dryburgh returning home from the Gold coast. Been out of footy for a year and maybe carring a bit but should be handy...

Leeton added another boost to their side, Ben Dryburgh returning home from the Gold coast. Been out of footy for a year and maybe carring a bit but should be handy...
I hear nick patten, is back to his best! A former O&m player and former leeton b&f winner, will be very handy this yr!

anyone shed any info on the near dust up between ben perkins and turveys assistant wheatley on the weekend? gonna make interesting viewing when they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back