Rizzo's Best Bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollywood stars Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have called it quits after two years of marriage..... JUST A THEORY:cool:

Tips for Moe / Morphetville / Moonee soho?? :):p

keep your money in the bank, thats my tip for monnee valley... if so you think or black caviar aint running, dont bother...

todays best bet: all in (NFL) san diego @ $1.20

edit: sandiego into boston @ $1.53ish

Its pretty strange Rizzo hasn't just dropped in and left a message though

not strange at all.

look at the delay in the spring carnival comp. We are still waiting on results and free bets to be allocated 7 weeks after the comp finished. Rizzo ignores PM's, ignores posts then every now and again makes promise after promise and delivers nought.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the free bet prizes in that comp have been allocated to his account and are long gone.

Then why would you join this one. Think this is a case of the 1% it isn't a scam... :confused:

Havent given them a cent, and to think they (and others) jumped all over me when I asked some questions about this set up a few weeks back. Was always going to end in tears and I just feel for those that have been dudded out of $

BigFooty should be offering to reimburse

Havent given them a cent, and to think they (and others) jumped all over me when I asked some questions about this set up a few weeks back. Was always going to end in tears and I just feel for those that have been dudded out of $

BigFooty should be offering to reimburse

Umm, Rizzo has done this on Bigfooty for a while and has a solid track record. Do your research before you knock someone down.

No he is not a best friend and he is not a family member.

I'm trying to call for calm. That's all.

I just think with his solid track record (read through the entire thread), he should be given the benefit of the doubt until he comes back. If he isn't back after a specified period, then start to worry. I would be worrying if I hadn't heard anything by January.

i dont see why the hell you would care
you joined this month.

and accusing Sas of being Rizzo is silly, Sas picks constant winners.

he would owe no one anymore than $100, not the end of the world.

im sure if you paid via paypal you could get it back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever since he took money has he screwed anyone over?

Has he given tips as promised up until now?

If you have missed form has he refunded it or given you the next one free?

Has he won you money?

The paying members from the start need to answer those questions.

Agree with parts of both arguments here. While im sure he has hardly done a runner with a few bucks when everyone knows details about him i still think he is being a tool by not coming on and letting people know what is going on. If your going to take peoples money you cant just disappear no matter how little it is, thats not on as far as im concerned.

Agree with parts of both arguments here. While im sure he has hardly done a runner with a few bucks when everyone knows details about him i still think he is being a tool by not coming on and letting people know what is going on. If your going to take peoples money you cant just disappear no matter how little it is, thats not on as far as im concerned.

Yeah, I give you that last bit. He should have told members what is going on. I whole-heartedly agree. But I hardly think anyone has been screwed over yet and I don't think he will considering everyone knows where he works and can easily ring up his workplace and talk to him.

has anyone bothered writing to him on facebook or twitter?
if the answer is yes and he has ignored them, then something is up.. if no ones bothered chasing him up though i dont think we can point the blame at him.. anything could be going on in his private life.

im a member, and tbh i dont care that im owed money, its hardly an amount im going to lose sleep over.

if people are really upset, make a report to paypal, im sure if you get a few who do it, you will get your money back, as itll be obvious to paypal rizzo is in the wrong.

has anyone bothered writing to him on facebook or twitter?
if the answer is yes and he has ignored them, then something is up.. if no ones bothered chasing him up though i dont think we can point the blame at him.. anything could be going on in his private life.

im a member, and tbh i dont care that im owed money, its hardly an amount im going to lose sleep over.

if people are really upset, make a report to paypal, im sure if you get a few who do it, you will get your money back, as itll be obvious to paypal rizzo is in the wrong.

Or call his work and ask to speak to Ryan about a potential story.

Reading through his twitter it aint looking good and I know why everyone is concerned.

At the end of the day, I hope everyone doesn't get ripped off because no one deserves that.

Has anyone sent him a message on facebook or twitter? Twitter will be hard because he needs to follow you but it's clear he's on facebook. I started following him on twitter 2 months back or somthing and he hasn't followed me. If he followed me, I would message him.

Hahahahahahaha. This is hilarious.

Twarby & Sasquatch,

The money from the Rizzo's Best Bets site is only one half of the equation. Don't forget not a single weekly prize from the Spring Carnival Punting Comp has been paid out let alone the end of year one's.

To say his form over the past few weeks has been poor doesn't account for the fact that a prize for the Punting Comp hasn't been paid out since ... September.

Dingster,

As your name is on the Spring Carnival Punting Comp opening post too, maybe you could all inform us of what is going on with that competition ...

I can see the tmz headline now, 'Star of Van Wilder, Ryan Reynolds linked to internet scam'. :p

In all seriousness though, i can definitely see why everyone is pissed off. He's offered a service which everyone has paid for and he's vanished without an explanation. He's logged on in the mean time, probably lurks this thread and reads everything posted but doesn't at least come and assure everyone their money will be returned. If it were me and it was any other paid for service i guarantee i'd be raising hell. It's a little harder because it's rizzo and there's a familiarity.

Anyway, i'm sure there's a good reason and it's all legit. Just a shame he hasn't had the decency to explain.

Anyway, i'm sure there's a good reason and it's all legit. Just a shame he hasn't had the decency to explain.

my guess would be he's lost other peoples money pretty big time at the track...

just sayin'

Yeah makes perfect sense...god what a-holes either way.

I was worried with this statement from pouzin "I know dogs, better than they know themselves"

someone should report it to the police....

lol he accepted me on fb, gonna post some shit on his wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back