Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering both Williams and Martin are out, I'm somewhat surprised that that Cunners didnt even make the emergencies list... Kennedy and Cottrell preferred ahead of him - did I miss something?
I really don't know what to think about tonights game. Happy that Cotchin is out but I just can't see us getting over the line. I would love to be wrong.

Finally, we're close to kicking off a new season. I have been feeling excited about this for days, looking forward to seeing what we bring this year. Would love to win tonight but even if we don't, I think we have some good things to look forward to anyway. Go Blues!

I'd be interested to know how Richmond have gone over the past couple of seasons when Cotchin hasn't played. They play a brand that's very much the classic "one soldier is out, another steps up" however he plays a role that's pretty important in allowing others to play theirs. Still think they could be a touch strong for us, but it's a big out for sure...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our ressies are killing theirs! Hopefully a sign of what’s to come tonight

This Betts kid seems to go alright too 🤔🤔

Carroll doing alright early apparently.
Interested in seeing how Cuningham and Durdin go in this (they're both sitting together in that pre game photo).

Our ressies are killing theirs! Hopefully a sign of what’s to come tonight

This Betts kid seems to go alright too 🤔🤔

Eddie showing that he'll be ready for Round 2.

God damn I hope Paddy Wow kills it tonight on the big stage. A tidy 25 touch game with a big goal to seal the win would make us all smile.

Eddie showing that he'll be ready for Round 2.

God damn I hope Paddy Wow kills it tonight on the big stage. A tidy 25 touch game with a big goal to seal the win would make us all smile.
BTW - How quickly can you change the consensus best 22 to best 23 :p

What a glorious sight! :football:

EwvYUxQUUAABpwU

This might be controversial but id almost not tag Dusty in the middle. Feel like if he goes forward hes too dangerous and would prefer him play mid

Same. If he goes forward, it's a tough day at the office for Plowman who gets all the difficult matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back