Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 17th March 7.25PM @ MCG - Team Post #851

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setters and it’s not even close.
Got any basis for this at all?
What're their 2ks? What are their Ave distance covered in an AFL level game, how many repeat sprints do they do a game?

Or we just saying it cause some basic impressions off the TV and random rare track watching where one or both have been injured.

Setters has struggled with his running thanks to interrupted pre seasons and nagging leg injuries. Its always been one of his weaker links thanks to that, kemps a very good runner. Check ba k again end of the season heh?

What're their 2ks? What are their Ave distance covered in an AFL level game, how many repeat sprints do they do a game?

Or we just saying it cause some basic impressions off the TV and random rare track watching where one or both have been injured.

Setters has struggled with his running thanks to interrupted pre seasons and nagging leg injuries. Its always been one of his weaker links thanks to that, kemps a very good runner. Check ba k again end of the season heh?

Does anyone here have those statistics?

Surely it's a so called educated opinion

Setters murdered him in the repeat sprint efforts at an open training i went to. Repeat sprint efforts are what footy is so I’d say it’s not close setters is a much better runner

Setters is actually one of the better runners at the club. Not Walsh, O'brien, Cottrell, Curnow level but probably part of that next group back based on training reports the last few years. Kemp on the other hand has never been renowned for his tank (not to say its bad) and has just completed his first full pre-season.

Not a huge leap to say Setters is the better runner. Not sure why that needs to be supported by stats nobody would have.

Doc has more defensive ability than Williams, if we feel we need to lock down one of their stalls I would rather Doc back and the. This allows Saad the freedom to explode.

I admire what you are doing but we dont have much to stand on. Till we break the drought and beat them hard to say

Yeah I know but they are just so damned annoying .
Have vented my spleen , wont be saying anymore. I was enjoying a long weekend
Wild Turkey that possibly got me going. :D

Wouldn't it be so beautiful if we could win Thursday though and we are a GOOD CHANCE.

Be no holding back THEN. :thumbsupemoji:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Setters murdered him in the repeat sprint efforts at an open training i went to. Repeat sprint efforts are what footy is so I’d say it’s not close setters is a much better runner
The only thing Setterfield has murdered is his own career so far.

Boyd is the one im not seeing. He looked extremely lost in both practice games. Total deer in headlights. I cant understand how he gets a game.
Yep. Didn't look up to the pace, but I'm not sure playing VFL will teach him that.

3. More. Sleeps. :smallfooty:

FNxH2j_akAIOGK0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back