Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 19th March 7.40pm (EST) @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My priorities lie elsewhere at this time. Football is running along way behind the health and well being of my family and friends.

But sure, be a smart arse if you want.
You are so virtuous.....may you stand at the front line of the pearly gates putting your hand up and screaming Lord, Me.. Me...Me. Pity the rest of us 10 rows back sucking on a durrie and finishing off a slab

I actually have very little interest in this game at the moment. When you consider there are so many people out there who are doing it tough for a variety of reasons, the AFL continue to do whatever the fu** they like.

Even the US Masters have postponed one of the biggest sporting events on the planet.

fu** you Gil and your cronies on the commission.
Yes no one went to the football during the depression or turned up to watch pharlap

Being monitored and tested more frequently doesn't prevent anyone from catching the virus, so everyone is considered equal in that respect. Elite players from elite sports around the world have contracted the virus

Only difference, other, more professional, larger, more lucrative associations have taken a harder line and postponed/canceled their season/events
So these elite professional sportspeople 100% contracted the virus playing behind closed doors in a controlled (as much as it can be) environment.
Or...
“Just ducking down the shops honey, might fill up the car while I’m out”
I’m not even sure what you are trying to say with this. Should the players be sent home or Put in a bubble because now that they are on TV the spread of Corona will be instantly increased.
If the AFL and clubs are being advised on how to reduce the risks involved and have been cleared to play, then let them play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williamson unlucky but I really like the team we've gone with.

Can't wait for Harry to come back!
W
Yeah drive of half back and his kicks re willo . Let’s see what happens. I’m so looking forward .Back the team in . Martin and newnes are probably our catalyst . Four solid quarters .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are not lacking for age and experience for this game. It will come down to skill, fitness and coaching. No excuses really.

Anyone who has "no interest in this game", thinks the AFL have "got this wrong" and "won't be tuning in" can fu** off and put those complaints in the proper thread.

Don't clog the thread up with your bullshit.

Let's talk about the footy.

Easy.. I tend to agree with you. But there are some frayed nerves here (and many other places) and people are entitled to their opinion. I agree keep the covid rants in its proper place. Mods???

40 supremely fit athletes playing football won't make a difference to this pandemic, except bring some enjoyment to those at home.

You, like so many, have been swept up in the panic and have lost grip on reality.

Yet, thousands of us are still going to work everyday, exposed to 1000s of adults and kids at schools, in hospitals, on public transport.

If the government experts approve of it then I think I'll back them in over a few "experts" on Bigfooty.
Yep, at all costs the footy must go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back