Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New season, new ambitions.

Good test Round One against a 2015 finalist.

Supremely confident kids.

Baggers by a point.
Hope it is not that close, not sure my heart could take it.

Thanks. We did and took a while to talk to somebody who knew anything. Eventually somebody just told us to go to "Carlton Central". Before I just put into the 'too hard' basket, I thought I'd be put the feelers out to the learned folk on Bigfooty who might be able to tell me whether this is worthwhile for a group so large.

I'm just making an assumption here, but I'm fairly certain that Carlton Central is a little area just for kids beside the MCG. They run AFL drills for the kids, facepainting, and have players drop by that aren't playing etc. Not sure where it will be though so if you want to know for sure, then I'd either email or tweet the club.

Thanks. We did and took a while to talk to somebody who knew anything. Eventually somebody just told us to go to "Carlton Central". Before I just put into the 'too hard' basket, I thought I'd be put the feelers out to the learned folk on Bigfooty who might be able to tell me whether this is worthwhile for a group so large.

Hi klompy! Unless things have changed since last year, there's normally a kids' area outside gate 6 that opens up an hour and a half before the game starts. I'm not sure if that's what they're referring to, but even if it's not there's an area set up for kicking, handballs, obstacle course etc that the kids will find entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting vid of Mick today outlining the possibility of some young players getting an opportunity in Rd 1.
Also referred to it as the new Carlton.....interesting

Probably see's it as his team now.
Gotten the players he wanted, and shipped out he ones he doesn't.
Bring on Thursday night.

Ah! Reminds me, new episode tonight.... woot! I do know a girl who could be her long-lost identical twin. Should dress up as Maggie on Halloween lol
Is she single? :eek:

New season, new ambitions.

Good test Round One against a 2015 finalist.

Supremely confident kids.

Baggers by a point.
As has already been said, gee I hope not. I fear I may have a heart attack at the ripe old age of 25.

Carlton to win by 60 points... just a vibe with what we're building... our defense will be settled with Jamo, Rowe, Jacksch all leading the way with White and Hendo possibly floating through to assist. Plonk Casboult, Jones and Hendo/White in the forward 50 with Menzell, Thomas, Tutt/Smith to the mix... Judd is on fire and Murphy and Gibbs look ready to rock'n'roll... and Cripps ready to do some heavy lifting. Bell has been taking the incredible hulk tonic as is ready to smash... I just feel we've settled on a good game plan that's been in the making since last year... we have good X-factor around the ground in Yarran, Menzel, Everitt, Jones, Thomas, Smith? whom if they get on a bit of a roll look out..

Carlton to win by 60 points... just a vibe with what we're building... our defense will be settled with Jamo, Rowe, Jacksch all leading the way with White and Hendo possibly floating through to assist. Plonk Casboult, Jones and Hendo/White in the forward 50 with Menzell, Thomas, Tutt/Smith to the mix... Judd is on fire and Murphy and Gibbs look ready to rock'n'roll... and Cripps ready to do some heavy lifting. Bell has been taking the incredible hulk tonic as is ready to smash... I just feel we've settled on a good game plan that's been in the making since last year... we have good X-factor around the ground in Yarran, Menzel, Everitt, Jones, Thomas, Smith? whom if they get on a bit of a roll look out..
True. Jones will kick like 10.

Youngsters Menzel and Cripps to announce themselves with big games, new guys Jaksch and Jones to dominate and project players Caz and Bell to explode. Tigers will have no answers as they were preparing for our usual match winners - Murphy, Gibbs, Judd, Yarran, Hendo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back