Rnd 12 Discussion: super premos week off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty happy with new recruits Sloane (109) and Smith (80). Lewis disappointing, but not the end of the world.

To Captain Dusty or Goldy?
I'm leaning towards Goldy, 120+ be nice

Laird :thumbsu:

Lewis :mad:

To be honest, Lewis gave away 3 free kicks and his tackle/mark numbers were down, still got 24 possies, output was down but not horrible.

Captain Beams or Goldy? hmmm
If you're leaning towards Beams, as a reference here's other interstate mid premos tons against us at Etihad
Shuey 101, Thompson 124, Danger 110, Fyfe 109, C Pearce 105, D Pearce 115, Neale 102, Greene 122, Whitfield 109

Only Fyfe, Danger and Neale scored well out of the popular picks. Barlow, Mundy, Ward, Griffen, Gaff, Priddis, Shiel, Sloane, Treloar all mediocre-poor. Can see Rich and Redden scoring well tbh though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan out apparently. Down to 18 for me
Upgrade time I reckon, should still have a large breakeven after the byes with a 48 and 87 in his scores so will take at least 4-5 weeks until he gets to 400k.

I just read that the reverse trade feature gets removed during a partial lockout. RIP my team. Here comes a very avoidable donut. From an intuitive standpoint, why is the reverse trades feature removed? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me, so long as it can prevent you from reversing trades involved with players from the Thursday night game, what avenue would that leave for people to exploit? It just becomes incredibly frustrating when you have a late out that you can't do anything about now. I guess the thing to do for future partial lockouts is simply don't trade beforehand?

I think it's always been the case unfortunately, though they should definitely make it more clear.

I can see why it's that way as any trades affect your cash in bank, so you can't really have some being reversed and others not.

FFS McInspud returns :mad:

You're gorn next week :thumbsdown:

Now I'll have bugger all to spend on an upgrade......sighs.........Looks like I'll be looking at the Houli's, Smith's, Marley Williams, Clancee Pearce types etc. May not have enough for a Docherty if he has a good game tomorrow

Hhhmmm if Edwards and McKenzie are named next week I guess I could just downgrade McInspud for Edwards and wait a few weeks on McKenzie to moo, not ideal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back