Review Rnd 19 Review : Cats def Dogs at Skilled Stadium aka Kardinia Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yes, it's a crap concrete jungle all right. Only that it's worth $1B. Which the Cats will happily accept 1/18th of ownership when they've done sweet **** all to pay it off.

Simonds Stadium is not without its faults. Currently, and has been the case for well over a decade, the stadium has been going through a significant redevelopment phase. Upon completion, the stadium's capacity as well as its facilities should see it compete with other AFL standard venues around the country.

It's easy to dump on Simonds Stadium, especially in its current state. However, not to put too fine a point on it, when was the last AFL match played at Whiten Oval? Mid '90s from memory, wasn't it?
Why do you care what people think of your terrible home ground?
Seriously all your posts are so far on the spectrum that I'm getting Aspergers just reading them.

It's easy to dump on Simonds Stadium, especially in its current state. However, not to put too fine a point on it, when was the last AFL match played at Whiten Oval? Mid '90s from memory, wasn't it?
I'm unsure what you're trying to accomplish on our board with your posts, but you should probably just stop. Your "yeah but you guys have xxxx" posting is lame as ****.

And yes, the mid 90's. Does that make you all tingly with excitement?

I'm unsure what you're trying to accomplish on our board with your posts, but you should probably just stop. Your "yeah but you guys have xxxx" posting is lame as ****.

C'mon man I was really enjoying the pompous and verbose lecture on the merits of Kardinia Park...

What's your second head got to say?
("Folks are dumb where i come from"). Inbred hick town that is geelong.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

You play half your goddamn games at Etihad!

I shouldn't dignify this with a reponse either, other than to say that this statement is unequivocal nonsense.

C'mon man I was really enjoying the pompous and verbose lecture on the merits of Kardinia Park...
The sad thing is, I actually like Kardinia Park. I think it's a terrific ground.
It's the people inside that make it one of the shittiest places to watch footy though, and our strangled friend is a prime example of the native fauna.

He certainly enjoys comparing things.

My guess is he's the type that has a sneaky look across at the urinals and is more often than not disappointed as he walks out.

Aside from Suckling, it's a bit too much to say those absences were costly. Some players can be replaced, others cannot :(
Of course they are costly. If a guy is injured and his natural replacement is also injured it's left up to a first year player or a very limited one to replace them (hence Dunkley and Adcock playing so often).

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

I shouldn't dignify this with a reponse either, other than to say that this statement is unequivocal nonsense.
Well piss of back to your own boring board!

The sad thing is, I actually like Kardinia Park. I think it's a terrific ground.
It's the people inside that make it one of the shittiest places to watch footy though, and our strangled friend is a prime example of the native Flora.
FIXED

The aggregate of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms normally occurring on or in the bodies of humans and other animals:
intestinal flora.

Qualifies better then any definition of Fauna you can find.

Simonds Stadium is not without its faults. Currently, and has been the case for well over a decade, the stadium has been going through a significant redevelopment phase. Upon completion, the stadium's capacity as well as its facilities should see it compete with other AFL standard venues around the country.

It helps that a significant amount of the funding to upgrade simmonds stadium comes from taxpayers. Footscray and Whitten Oval haven't got that luxury.

Rest assured, I will see myself out shortly.

And to answer your question: no, it doesn't make me "all tingly with excitement" that the last time your club played an AFL home game at its actual home was when it was called the Footscray Football Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And to answer your question: no, it doesn't make me "all tingly with excitement" that the last time your club played an AFL home game at its actual home was when it was called the Footscray Football Club.
Actually it was when we were trading as the Western Bulldogs. We are still the Footscray Football Club, the initials are still on our backs you condescending superficial autist.

Or they know exactly why he was picked but don't agree with the MC that his good outweighs his bad. There's no need to insult someone who has a difference of opinion with you.
In saying that he was inoffensive last night and if he keeps that level he should play until Boyd is back.
That's rubbish. People were paying him out from selection. MC knows more than anyone here.

So so impressed with Dunkley. One touch player. Great overhead. Tackles like a lunatic. Makes great decisions. Smart, tough, great size and knows where the goals are. Sold.
Yeah, but he doesn't have the physical attributes that Jong has. Especially when Jong uses them once every four games.

That's rubbish. People were paying him out from selection. MC knows more than anyone here.
Of course they know more than anyone here. But that doesn't mean they are always right. People have the right to question them and no amount of sycophantic posts from you or others should stop that. Otherwise we'd have Changes threads with variations on the same post "Bevo knows more than anyone here so I'll trust him". Why bother even be part of a forum then?

Of course they know more than anyone here. But that doesn't mean they are always right. People have the right to question them and no amount of sycophantic posts from you or others should stop that. Otherwise we'd have Changes threads with variations on the same post "Bevo knows more than anyone here so I'll trust him". Why bother even be part of a forum then?

So it's okay to question the MC but it's not okay to question the people questioning the MC?

You can't excuse one end of the spectrum and condemn the other. When people post images of white flags and accuse the MC of signalling defeat and others basically lose their nut due to a very sensible selection, questions should he raised.

We're still the Footscray Football club, Western Bulldogs is a trading name. Now **** off

So it's okay to question the MC but it's not okay to question the people questioning the MC?

You can't excuse one end of the spectrum and condemn the other. When people post images of white flags and accuse the MC of signalling defeat and others basically lose their nut due to a very sensible selection, questions should he raised.
Question them. Don't insult people by telling them that their opinion is and I quote "rubbish" and that they have "nfi".

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Rnd 19 Review : Cats def Dogs at Skilled Stadium aka Kardinia Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back