Preview Rnd 22 - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Etihad Friday 19th Aug @ 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Carlton vs. Hawthorn @ Etihad. Friday 19th. Aug. @ 7.40 p.m.

Get a haircut! :p

Question also - Did Hammer play for the Ants? Reckon we should give big Kreuze a nice rest before finals.
No Hammer this week. JR played though.

Ants review will hopefully be up on the site tomorrow.

fix your bloody username!

who the hell is sentant!? :p

I was young ... and foolish. Supreme moderators of Omicron Persei 8 - please change my username to something more kick-ass. Like "Wayde the train Twomey (WttT) or better the 'TheRKprawn!'

Surprised I haven't seen a user called TwombRaider yet :S

That is fantastic! - how about 'TwombRaidercourtesyofZeeFC' as a username? (srs - if your reading this Chief please change my username to 'TheRKPrawn'

Only us oldies are now privy to what EBIAC means....let's try to make some suggestions as to what else it could be though :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of derailment, how does the preview system work in finals - i'd assume the honour is given to that with the craftiest/most recently changed username

Should be a good game which could go either way really.

We do play better at the G than Etihad so that maybe tips the game in Carlton's favour.

As long as we win 2 of our last 3 games we will finish 3rd and if we only win 1 of them we will finish 5th assuming West Coast win their last 4 games.

We do play better at the G than Etihad so that maybe tips the game in Carlton's favour.

As long as we win 2 of our last 3 games we will finish 3rd and if we only win 1 of them we will finish 5th assuming West Coast win their last 4 games.

evidently you haven't seen our form at Etihad

After Carlton, you have got the Bulldogs & then GC which should be fairly easy wins.

Would be nice if the Hawks lost to us on Friday night giving WC a slim chance of Top 4 & keeping it all Victorian.

Blues by 5 ...........

After Carlton, you have got the Bulldogs & then GC which should be fairly easy wins.

Would be nice if the Hawks lost to us on Friday night giving WC a slim chance of Top 4 & keeping it all Victorian.

Blues by 5 ...........
I think West Coast will get top 4 regardless of who wins on Friday.

If they win tomorrow they will only be 2 points behind you with a game in hand. They have a very soft draw also. Still you never know.

Essendon looked good last night.

I think any of the teams from 3-8 can beat each other on any given day.

Agree with you on that.

Essendon could beat the Eagles next week......but would they want to? lose and their most likely playing a first final at the G against Carlton, Essendon win and WC may end up 5th and play the Bombers in the first final at home.

Anyway, Hawks play us well at the dome..belted us there the last 4 times from memory, the only time we've got near them recently was at the G when Fev missed a shot on goal at the death that would've won us the game.

Why this game isn't at the G is beyond me:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back