Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would suggest that James Hird is the right man to be leading the club going forward. If he is the only one who would survived this saga, why would the club even contemplate anyone else.
WOW, he has not been retained the role for brilliance as a coach and he implemented the crap in the first place!

One would hope that James Hird has recognized any shortcomings in his approach to coaching. As he has been retained as coach by EFC it would appear they have confidence in him leading the club going forward. As an Essendon supporter you can only put your faith in the decision makers at your club who have been dealing with the saga for over two years now and have a better vantage point of all the issues. By the looks of things the players are very happy to have him as their coach which would have some influence on what the Board decided to do with Hird.
ASADA and Essendon completely aside, you'd be better served in life gathering information on a given topic and making your own informed decision than relying on the directions of interested parties, be it board member, coach, politician, business owner, unionist, activist etc etc etc.

ASADA and Essendon completely aside, you'd be better served in life gathering information on a given topic and making your own informed decision than relying on the directions of interested parties, be it board member, coach, politician, business owner, unionist, activist etc etc etc.
Well we are talking about ASADA and Essendon, and they have the most information about this case.

That thing blinked again!

One would hope that James Hird has recognized any shortcomings in his approach to coaching. As he has been retained as coach by EFC it would appear they have confidence in him leading the club going forward. As an Essendon supporter you can only put your faith in the decision makers at your club who have been dealing with the saga for over two years now and have a better vantage point of all the issues. By the looks of things the players are very happy to have him as their coach which would have some influence on what the Board decided to do with Hird.

Strangely enough that is only one aspect of keeping Hird on. Because the inner sanctum and players are supportive of Hird there is such a thing as what the members and whether you like it or not what the media think. I expect the influence of members and the media will be extreme in the first weeks which will be a continuance. The wolf will be at the door. Not to mention what the opposition will do. It's no good saying " who gives a toss what others do or say".
It will affect the players and there families.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have connections to anyone close to the case so I am very skeptical about my only source of information, which is mainstream media. If you have connections close to the case, you are in a better position to form a view.
There's numerous folks here from many and varied backgrounds. Football clubs and players don't know when or where to shutup.

You mean the coach they tried to sack but then had to back down after he threatened them?

You think the decision makers have done a good job? If it was my club they would have been booted out.

I saw it too!
I'm going to skip the tribunal and work out how to get that stuff working for me. If we can smart bomb with pin point accuracy, then I think I can blink at people

If you don't get the point I can't be bothered explaining it to you. Enjoy a lifetime of being lied to by the establishment. ;)
Love the name too - hoping that it is Spike, Harry, Peter & Michael.

Or it could actually be your given name, or surname maybe - in which case apologies and thumbs up to Mr and Mrs Goon, and calling you "the" is an imaginative and somehow effective master stroke

Love the name too - hoping that it is Spike, Harry, Peter & Michael.

Or it could actually be your given name, or surname maybe - in which case apologies and thumbs up to Mr and Mrs Goon, and calling you "the" is an imaginative and somehow effective master stroke

While I do have a soft spot for Eccles and Bluebottle, it's actually a comedically violent pathos filled zombie comic. :):$:confused::cool::D:eek:

I don't have connections to anyone close to the case so I am very skeptical about my only source of information, which is mainstream media. If you have connections close to the case, you are in a better position to form a view.

I just don't buy the insufficient evidence tagline that has surfaced over the last week.

It might be insufficient for a criminal trial... but this isnt a criminal trial.

While I do have a soft spot for Eccles and Bluebottle, it's actually a comedically violent pathos filled zombie comic. :):$:confused::cool::D:eek:
Awesome and all, but now I want it to be your name. Mr and Mrs Goon with young master T Goon. In the social section. Or at church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back