Media ROBMEDIA OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS

Remove this Banner Ad

Judas.

You should get out more.

I agree.

I failed Bullsh*t 101 … twice.

I wrote the same sh*t the second time.
I should, that’s why I’m just about to go and spend daddy’s money

Meet me a chaddy food court @ 1pm I’ll be waiting.

Friend of kananooks and Dazjack

Very lucky to still be here at all.

I think he freaked out when he saw the camel’s head.

View attachment 1717993
camel selfies GIF

How many games and posts do we put down for kenneyswarriors at the Bombers, he would've been lost to the SFA if we didn't rescue him.
Just to clear things up,

I visited the SFA at Nooks suggestion, but he ****ed up and just said have a look around,
And when I did in my normal befuddled state, someone invited me to the Bombers, I said sure, Daz and Veiny were there, how goods that ?
Nooks said that's cool, but probably won't suit you.
I gave myself a week to acclimatize, but had enuff after one day and told Nooks to move me, which he did. Nothing against Bombers just only medication I take is "be happy" , Bombers just didn't suit me. And if you see in both my original transfer paperwork, the reason for joining was " Some nut invited me" Pity Nooks and Daz were a bit less stable than I thought, they didn't last much longer.
Still talk to em both regularly anyway, just not here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to clear things up,

I visited the SFA at Nooks suggestion, but he ****ed up and just said have a look around,
And when I did in my normal befuddled state, someone invited me to the Bombers, I said sure, Daz and Veiny were there, how goods that ?
I gave myself a week to acclimatize, but had enuff after one day and told Nooks to move me, which he did. Nothing against Bombers just only medication I take is "be happy" , Bombers just didn't suit me. And if you see in both my original transfer paperwork, the reason for joining was " Some nut invited me" Pity Nooks and Daz were a bit less stable than I thought, they didn't last much longer.
Shoulda tagged VeinGlorious in …

6024D93E-199D-47C5-95EA-3AC58535EFB9.jpeg

Just to clear things up,

Good post mate, being comfortable in your surroundings brings out the best in you.

Just to clear things up,

I believe it was I what invited you pal. o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back