ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm refering to US smacking YOU in the '08 GF, geez thought it was pretty obvious. Why would I give a stuff about the other years, maybe ya should try throwing them at the teams ya actually beat, perhaps they give a stuff.
and Im referring to you living in the past, and not being relevant since 08. It was pretty obvious!

We're playing in a Prelim on Saturday, a tad more relevant than you and catman watching dvd's together!

See, why dont you concentrate a little more on the present. Possibly one of the most successful years in your clubs history is about to bestow you.
Good luck to you, I know from recent years how excited all Dawks supporters must be feeling. Im envious no doubt, but no complaints here, weve had a good run.
Catman............well thats a different animal all together

Handbaggers still crying about '08, gotta luv it:) Here puddy puddy....
Enters a thread with no relevance to 08 and states the above.........
I'm refering to US smacking YOU in the '08 GF, geez thought it was pretty obvious. Why would I give a stuff about the other years, maybe ya should try throwing them at the teams ya actually beat, perhaps they give a stuff.
.........then precedes to follow on with the above.

Contradiction????
Pardon me ladies. But has anyone seen the OP of late??

Don't bother answering MD. We all know that you gobble ****.

1. A tag would've been nice.
2. I don't really care if people don't appear on an anonymous forum, as previously stated.

You must have attached the wrong video from your desktop mate, I asked for the proof that Hodge ducks into players for frees, and you've accidentally posted the proof that you are a flog (coz you previously tried to argue that that video is evidence of Hodge ducking into a player for a free).

Don't sweat it mate, could've happened to anybody. You just need to accept the everloving grace and light of our Lord and Saviour into your life, is all.
Fix you right up. :thumbsu:

Well I guess if you say so, sir, then I'd just better go do exactly that.
:(
Better still..........Just go get ready to enjoy your premiership celebrations.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bartel magic said nothing of the sort.

Of course he did. His response to Selwood leading with his head was the equivalent of a shrug and to claim it as one example of putting one's head over the ball. He has effectively agreed with his co-handbagger Smedts_2.

There's been proof put forward as to your hero ducking into the oncoming tackler, staging for frees.

None so far regarding your allegation towards Selwood doing the same.

Front up and back up your case.

There hasn't been proof put up at all. I can deny the one incident of Hodge allegedly leading with his head as vigorously as you will deny the multiple occasions of Selwood doing the same every week.

The one thing we DO know however is that even Geelong supporters will tell you that Selwood leads with his head. Not just once, not just twice, but habitually.

That, my friend, is damning testimony. :D

Of course he did. His response to Selwood leading with his head was the equivalent of a shrug and to claim it as one example of putting one's head over the ball. He has effectively agreed with his co-handbagger Smedts_2.
Putting your head over the ball and leading with the head are 2 different categories.
1. Putting your head over the ball is classified as ball needed to be won.
2. Leading with the head is classified as already having the ball and ducking into the tackler as Hodge constantly does.

There hasn't been proof put up at all. I can deny the one incident of Hodge allegedly leading with his head as vigorously as you will deny the multiple occasions of Selwood doing the same every week.
Selwood shrugs the shoulders and drops the knees, which is a big difference from your interpretation.

The one thing we DO know however is that even Geelong supporters will tell you that Selwood leads with his head. Not just once, not just twice, but habitually.

Again one supporter doesn't equate to supporters

That, my friend, is damning testimony. :D

That my friend, is equivalent to you being the only juror member to find the defendant guilty.

Putting your head over the ball and leading with the head are 2 different categories.

They're not even categories, let alone different ones. It's football vernacular, and bartel_magic described Selwood's 'leading with the head' as an example of him putting his head over the ball. So he has accepted Selwood as a player who leads with his head.

Again one supporter doesn't equate to supporters

Two supporters. Plural. I applaud them for swimming against the tide and naming Selwood as a player who habitually leads with his head.

That my friend, is equivalent to you being the only juror member to find the defendant guilty.

I've already painted a vivid picture of what it's an example of, courtesy of Pacino in "Justice For All". :D

And a defendant can't be innocent unless all the jurors agree that he is, so you've already conceded the point with your clumsy analogy anyway :D

They're not even categories, let alone different ones. It's football vernacular, and bartel_magic described Selwood's 'leading with the head' as an example of him putting his head over the ball. So he has accepted Selwood as a player who leads with his head.
Sorry but they are different classifications. Even a bloke with a mental illness should be able to recognise this as fact.
With the ball, without the ball.:oops:

Two supporters. Plural. I applaud them for swimming against the tide and naming Selwood as a player who habitually leads with his head.

Stop continually putting words into posters mouths.

And a defendant can't be innocent unless all the jurors agree that he is, so you've already conceded the point with your clumsy analogy anyway
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry but they are different classifications. Even a bloke with a mental illness should be able to recognise this as fact.
With the ball, without the ball.:oops:

Wrong again, "Leading with your head" doesn't require you to have the ball. You can certainly milk a free without having the pill, whether it fits into your personal definition or not. Footy vernacular, is by definition the language of the community - not your own :D

So two Geelong supporters have already accepted that Selwood leads with his head according to the definition of the phrase in the vernacular. Deal with it.

Wrong again, "Leading with your head" doesn't require you to have the ball. You can certainly milk a free without having the pill, whether it fits into your personal definition or not. Footy vernacular, is by definition the language of the community - not your own :D

So two Geelong supporters have already accepted that Selwood leads with his head according to the definition of the phrase in the vernacular. Deal with it.
Regardless of your tripe, you still can't back it up with visual proof.

Poor form Podge.

Regardless of your tripe, you still can't back it up with visual proof.

Well of course I can, but I'm not submitting it to you. Using another courtroom analogy, that would be like asking the defendant to prosecute himself! :D

The football world has already accepted Selwood as a player who leads with his head, and they did this on the basis of visual evidence.

Well of course I can, but I'm not submitting it to you. Using another courtroom analogy, that would be like asking the defendant to prosecute himself!

I've interpreted that as "I'll need to wait a couple of years, just in case Selwood happens to drop his head into an oncoming tackler, to use it as evidence"

The football world has already accepted Selwood as a player who leads with his head, and they did this on the basis of visual evidence.
Sure they do Podge.:rolleyes:

It's another example of your trolling abilities backfiring, and your ineptitude regarding ducking interpretations.

Until you or anybody can back up this claim with evidence, adios.

PS: You need to learn the differences between "ducking", "leading with the head" and "putting your head over the ball"

That's the definition of leading with the head.

I saw this thread and got excited thinking OP was back - am concerned about physical welfare of same

This will make HP et al unhappy but I agree that several Hawks players have been ducking/ leading with head to draw frees. To my eye it really appeared more prominently after the round 4 WCE game (Clarko even pointed to it - paraphrasing here - that as the umpires were rewarding it we would be silly not to do the same). This is the crux of the problem, the umpires reward the behaviour - and it is unreasonable to expect Selwood(s), Hams, Hodge, Puopolo etc to change while there is still such a reward.

I saw this thread and got excited thinking OP was back - am concerned about physical welfare of same

This will make HP et al unhappy but I agree that several Hawks players have been ducking/ leading with head to draw frees. To my eye it really appeared more prominently after the round 4 WCE game (Clarko even pointed to it - paraphrasing here - that as the umpires were rewarding it we would be silly not to do the same). This is the crux of the problem, the umpires reward the behaviour - and it is unreasonable to expect Selwood(s), Hams, Hodge, Puopolo etc to change while there is still such a reward.

Finally, some balanced discussion on the topic.

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back