ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not even categories, let alone different ones. It's football vernacular, and bartel_magic described Selwood's 'leading with the head' as an example of him putting his head over the ball. So he has accepted Selwood as a player who leads with his head.

Two supporters. Plural. I applaud them for swimming against the tide and naming Selwood as a player who habitually leads with his head.

I've already painted a vivid picture of what it's an example of, courtesy of Pacino in "Justice For All". :D

And a defendant can't be innocent unless all the jurors agree that he is, so you've already conceded the point with your clumsy analogy anyway :D

It's always a pleasure to rain on one's parade. In circumstances of a hung jury, majority verdicts are permitted so a defendant can be found innocent even if one juror happens to disagree.

It's always a pleasure to rain on one's parade. In circumstances of a hung jury, majority verdicts are permitted so a defendant can be found innocent even if one juror happens to disagree.

I'm sure he already knew that, he continues to post tripe in the hope that whoever he's arguing with has no idea, and accepts his case as gospel.

Notice how I responded to his argument with :rolleyes::rolleyes: and he never bothered to reply.

Most people have worked the Podge out by now.

I'm sure he already knew that, he continues to post tripe in the hope that whoever he's arguing with has no idea, and accepts his case as gospel.

Notice how I responded to his argument with :rolleyes::rolleyes: and he never bothered to reply.

Most people have worked the Podge out by now.

Very well sir. I will dismiss the Podge as a flog.

I've interpreted that as "I'll need to wait a couple of years, just in case Selwood happens to drop his head into an oncoming tackler, to use it as evidence"

Well there you have it, you've interpreted it as you like. That's why your opinion means nothing and that of AFL legends and players who have called Selwood on his diving do.

Sure they do Podge. It's another example of your trolling abilities backfiring, and your ineptitude regarding ducking interpretations.

Uh-uh, you're the one doing the interpreting. I'm telling you the opinions of players such as Matthew Lloyd, Sharrod Wellingham and David Mundy, let alone your own club's supporters who have all intimated that Selwood leads with his head or takes dives habitually.

You seem to think we're debating your opinion here.

I also know that the nature of hung juries varies by country, by state, and also by legal proceeding. In some countries there is no need for a unanimous verdict at all. In others a ratio of 9:1 is needed. And in others a unanimous verdict MUST be reached.

The analogy stands.

So? What was I supposed to reply with? :D

I took it as another of your concessions.

I also know that the nature of hung juries varies by country, by state, and also by legal proceeding. In some countries there is no need for a unanimous verdict at all. In others a ratio of 9:1 is needed. And in others a unanimous verdict MUST be reached.

That is a horrible attempt at maintaining your argument. That's like making an incorrect view on our draft, being corrected, and then arguing that your statement remains plausible because it is in correct in reference to say the NFL Draft. Give it up. If your knowledge of the legal system is greater in reference to other countries than your own, then you belong with Kermit and the other muppets.

That is a horrible attempt at maintaining your argument. That's like making an incorrect view on our draft, being corrected, and then arguing that your statement remains plausible because it is in correct in reference to say the NFL Draft.

No it's not. Speaking of incorrect analogies, look no further than your own, son.

Well there you have it, you've interpreted it as you like. That's why your opinion means nothing and that of AFL legends and players who have called Selwood on his diving do.
Visual footage to back your interpretation or you continue to fail (ala Hodge)

Uh-uh, you're the one doing the interpreting. I'm telling you the opinions of players such as Matthew Lloyd, Sharrod Wellingham and David Mundy, let alone your own club's supporters who have all intimated that Selwood leads with his head or takes dives habitually.
Proof. It seems you're still playing your illusions card.

You seem to think we're debating your opinion here

You misinterpret a lot of things.

Visual footage to back your interpretation or you continue to fail (ala Hodge)

You don't set the parameters by which this argument is settled.

Proof. It seems you're still playing your illusions card.

Just the opinions of AFL players, coaches, ex-legends who have called him on leading with his head, not to mention your own club's supporters. That is proof that he is seen to be leading with his head, which is the charge.

Back on topic please It is more fun watching Podge wither defending the AA panels decision on including the thoroughly undeserving head ducking Rioli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in other news POida
******* bullshit. Milne is the best small forward in the league and has been for 10 years. You're such a ******* idiot.

12th in the saints best and fairest.
I guess his own club knows he is shit.
The guy is a new age kevin bartlett never puts his head over it and never handballs inside 50.
a Total down hill skier.

Whereas Rioli has 112 tackles.

that seems as good a place to start as any :)

In other news Poida has been found.

starts rioli thread to distract from his shocking squib...obvious geelong moves 101.

Whereas Rioli has 112 tackles.

Milne kicked 19 more goals in a team that finished 8 spots lower on the ladder. Maybe you should just further emphasise your point by citing intercept mark stats.

Milne kicked 19 more goals in a team that finished 8 spots lower on the ladder. Maybe you should just further emphasise your point by citing intercept mark stats.

above post is all about Fyfies waterworks re Jack riewoldt kicking more goals than Buddy and yet not making the cut.

Did Milne average more goals per game?
More touches?
More score invovements?

Did he help his team win more games?

Let me just read your most helpful post again...and...NO. the saints sucked despite Milne being a greedy little figjam who only plays for himself.

Wouldnt get a game at hawthorn.

above post is all about Fyfies waterworks re Jack riewoldt kicking more goals than Buddy and yet not making the cut.

Did Milne average more goals per game?
More touches?
More score invovements?

Did he help his team win more games?

Let me just read your most helpful post again...and...NO. the saints sucked despite Milne being a greedy little figjam who only plays for himself.

Wouldnt get a game at hawthorn.

Buddy deserved to beat Jack to an AA spot, as did Hawkins, Buddy averaged more goals, and they both do more around the ground. What shitted me most about that team was what shitted most people, Naitanui making the team with Cox in the FP. I even reckon Rioli probably should have made it (was line ball between him and Jetta, though Jetta faded out as the year went on though).

I'd pick Milne ahead of Rioli any day, Rioli can do some great things, but he just does too little. At least if Milne is having a stinker, he'll find a way to hit the scoreboard.

As for Milne not getting a game at Hawthorn, that's just pure arrogance, he'd get a game ahead of Puopolo (at least), no question.

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back