ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but he won't have Alzheimers later on due to the repeated use of his head to ram his opponent looking for a cheap free.

Joel won't even remember what his medals are for when he's 40 the stupid prick.
He can sit in the nursing home with Hodge for company then. The man who's go to move is to lower his head and ram at an opponents chest looking to draw a free.

Congratulations Cyril on a brilliant year. Bad luck to Mitch but good show.
Well deserved and we all know you will do our great Country proud, Cyril.
In the meantime, run podsidididiliary, run

Yes but he won't have Alzheimers later on due to the repeated use of his head to ram his opponent looking for a cheap free.

256225.jpg

That is all...

Youre comparing them in a ducking contest? There IS no contest.

This is the only time you will ever see this from me: Duckwood > Hodge..................... at ducking.
So you admit Hodge does it too..? Thanks, that's all you had to say to avoid your whole, long winded denial in the first place... :)

Yes but Duckwood says it from the stands, Hodge is saying it while preparing for another finals game.
Geez, why did you even hit the post button on this lame effort?
redface.gif

rofl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you admit Hodge does it too..? Thanks, that's all you had to say to avoid your whole, long winded denial in the first place... :)

Thats the thing, Hodge doesnt duck, he simply doesnt care worry about physical contact... unlike the precious umpires pet that is the vertically/mentally challenged Duckwood.

Honestly, if Duckwood stopped doing it, he'd gain respect from the sporting world, but would wouldnt be much good as an AFL player and will be delisted... no stress though, he can be Harleys mistress if that happens.

Harley always feels better on a Swiss... and a Selwood.

Thats the thing, Hodge doesnt duck, he simply doesnt care worry about physical contact... unlike the precious umpires pet that is the vertically/mentally challenged Duckwood.
Liar, liar pants on fire... :p
Pretty lame excuse brah... ppfft.

Liar, liar pants on fire... :p
Pretty lame excuse brah... ppfft.

Im sorry, i shouldnt lay into Selwood so much... he's been ducking into tackles for so long that its quite probable that he has developed quite a bit of brain damage... why else would he look like this?

44lads_(350_x_262).jpg

Oh wait, its probably just a Geelong thing... cosy.

Bottle them up if you like, I know your tear ducts are on empty after Freo's flogging of the now declining handbaggers.

Its ok, you will have 44 years to dwell on it.
Uh oh, classic deflection from a flog who's getting owned...
Thats the thing, Hodge doesnt duck,
So now, I was browsing youtube and look what I found, please explain.

redface.gif
:thumbsu:

Uh oh, classic deflection from a flog who's getting owned...

So now, I was browsing youtube and look what I found, please explain.

redface.gif
:thumbsu:

Yeah, ive seen this brought up by another Geelong flog by the name of Lunch Lady Doris. I cant be bothered going over it but youre also trolling that thread (or trying to, its a bit pathetic, but you go girl) so check it out for yourself.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...od-in-the-aa-team.973196/page-4#post-25714849

Oh and heres something for those tears... I see there is a Geelong player already into them though...

Honestly, if Duckwood stopped doing it, he'd gain respect from the sporting world, but would wouldnt be much good as an AFL player and will be delisted.

I'm not a Hawks fan or a Cats fan, but I have to agree with this quote. Selwood is a talented player, but he ducks his head for cheap free's and dives more than pretty much any AFL player in the league at the moment. Like I said, he has some talent, it's just a shame that he lets that be over-shadowed by some pretty lame flopping and ducking for free kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back