ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

if Milne was 12% ahead of Rioli in goals scored - instead of 60%, Rioli would be a certainty.

Yet Boyd isn't even capable of making the squad of 40 players on this basis.

Rioli should be a certainty in any case. It's only up to the criteria of whether they will simply pick the highest scorer rather than the best performed small forward.

How can you say that? in all other statistical areas it's well relatively even, and cyril has played in a side thats top of the ladder and smashing a lot of teams, would say that would of helped with increasing his stats, and milne as a small forward has kicked almost 60 goals, thats a fantastic year, cyril is not even close to milne on this years output

It's not relatively even at all. Rioli smashes Milne in tackles per game, clearances per game, contested possessions per game, goal assists per game, the list goes on.

No wonder hawthorn fans overrate rioli, they think 2 goals and only a handful of possesions is tearing a team a new one.

The entire football world agree's that Cyrils 10 touches and 2 goals can destroy a team. Apparently the Geelong fraternity disagree... sour grapes im sure.

Rioli is an overrated moo like Goodes. He gets a run in the centre which allows him to rack up stats whereas Milne stays solely in the Forward 50. And for the record, Chapman takes a nice, steaming dump over Rioli. Hawk fans need to get their heads out of their Cyril-loving gaping arseholes. The kid has skills, but is not worthy of the hype he receives.

Rioli is an overrated moo like Goodes. He gets a run in the centre which allows him to rack up stats whereas Milne stays solely in the Forward 50. And for the record, Chapman takes a nice, steaming dump over Rioli. Hawk fans need to get their heads out of their Cyril-loving gaping arseholes. The kid has skills, but is not worthy of the hype he receives.

Sorry but I just can't take anything said by a Carlton supporter seriously. Your team is a joke and has been for 10 years.

Sorry but I just can't take anything said by a Carlton supporter seriously. Your team is a joke and has been for 10 years.

I can happily remove the visibility of the team I support, because it doesn't cloud my judgment. It's not my team: I have no ownership or control over it. So regardless of how you feel about Carlton, it still doesn't change the fact that your head still remains up your arseh*le. Better get it checked out.

I can happily remove the visibility of the team I support, because it doesn't cloud my judgment. It's not my team: I have no ownership or control over it. So regardless of how you feel about Carlton, it still doesn't change the fact that your head still remains up your arseh*le. Better get it checked out.

Wont have time to check it out, too busy watching Hawthorn play finals. You?

Wont have time to check it out, too busy watching Hawthorn play finals. You?

I'll be watching the finals too. You having your heard up your arse won't preclude me from doing so. Although, strictly from a heath point of view, it is recommended you get it checked out sooner rather than later. I don't know of a decent proctologist though. Ask Bruce. I know he loves jamming his di*k up Cyril's arse on a frequent basis.

I'll be watching the finals too. You having your heard up your arse won't preclude me from doing so. Although, strictly from a heath point of view, it is recommended you get it checked out sooner rather than later. I don't know of a decent proctologist though. Ask Bruce. I know he loves jamming his di*k up Cyril's arse on a frequent basis.

Far too many spelling mistakes for me to take you seriously, again. Forget to put your false teeth in? Too busy giving gummy head to your boyfriend? Thought as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you say that? in all other statistical areas it's well relatively even, and cyril has played in a side thats top of the ladder and smashing a lot of teams, would say that would of helped with increasing his stats, and milne as a small forward has kicked almost 60 goals, thats a fantastic year, cyril is not even close to milne on this years output
Not in tackles, and I doubt in Score assists/involvements.
Milne is a finisher, Rioli is a strangler/generater/finisher.

Thought that was pretty clearly stated as my position...

Yeah, I'm sure the inner sanctum at Carlton wish for the club to have 10 premierships as opposed to the current 16.

Its a shame you wont win another within 20 years, at least with the useless draft picks and the frequency in which you go through coaches is anything to go by.

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back