Rookie Draft Wishlist

Remove this Banner Ad

shell23

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I really want the blues to pick up a Kyle Hartigan or Levi Casboult, i have looked at some of there videos really like the look of Hartigan. He is a hard working key defender who sets himself to beat his opponent and rarley loses great speed and has very good body strength and got 14.5 on the beep test.

Kyle Hartigan
Height: 194cm
Weight: 89kg
DOB: 7/11/91

Casboult is a tall key position player and a very good over head mark, watched his video he never got beaten in a contested marking contest. Very good hands when the ball hits the ground. In the 20m got 3.04 sec very good for his height. He kicked 41 goals for the season with 14 behinds sound pretty accurate.
(p.s. barracs for the blues:thumbsu:)

Levi Casboult
Height: 198cm
Weight: 103kg
DOB: 15/3/90

Forget about it, Carlton don't draft KPP unless their top 5 picks. Temel, Daw, Panos, Macdonald, Kickett we be picked up by other clubs. Not Carlton no way!

Forget about it, Carlton don't draft KPP unless their top 5 picks. Temel, Daw, Panos, Macdonald, Kickett we be picked up by other clubs. Not Carlton no way!

Micheal Jamison our regular FB was a rookie

Players who have nominated for rookie that have some merit:

Alex Carey
Joseph Dare
Dylan Grimes
Andrew Hooper
Sam Iles
Cameron Kickett
Dylan McNeil
Matthew Panos
Liam Patrick
Myles Sewell
Alex Silvagni
Serhat Temel
Derick Wanganeen

Probably more going around, but mostly these players are the ones that were possible for the National Draft and could be useful pickups in the Rookie. Not all are KPP but if thats all you are looking for then you need to seriously take a step back and gain some perspective on this massive hysteria over the Fev trade.

Also Aaron Kite, is training with us, tallish player, particularly quick can play as rebounding defender or forward, delisted by Adelaide after being taken at 17 with pick 71 in the 2007 ND. I believe he wanted to come back to Melbourne and requested delisting, not sure on that.

I believe the terms troll and tool are both applicable in your case.

We draft KPP's when they are the best available players when it's our turn to pick.

Not when they are well down the pecking order and likely to be a far inferior player to someone else taken at a particular selection.

We draft at least 1 KPP each and every year.

Stop being a shit-stirrer and piss off. Your bretheren on the Richmond board are probably waiting for you.

I believe the terms troll and tool are both applicable in your case.

We draft KPP's when they are the best available players when it's our turn to pick.

Not when they are well down the pecking order and likely to be a far inferior player to someone else taken at a particular selection.

We draft at least 1 KPP each and every year.

Stop being a shit-stirrer and piss off. Your bretheren on the Richmond board are probably waiting for you.

Whatever!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe's only 189cm and more a third tall defender, which we probably have covered....that said he's a beautiful user of the footy which always has a strong appeal in today's game.

Joe's only 189cm and more a third tall defender, which we probably have covered....that said he's a beautiful user of the footy which always has a strong appeal in today's game.

Quality usage of the footy always seems to be pretty high on our list of priorities nowdays. You'd have to think that with the rookie draft, taking the best available talent would be the best bet. We've done pretty well in the past in this draft.

Dont know him, but "Alex Silvagni" we should give him a 3 year contraxt
on name alone ! :)

SoS's cousin I believe... plays in the backline as well.

There was a thread about him last year if you want to go dig it up to find out all about him

Ah right, I was under the impression he was a bit bigger...

Still, it's the rookie draft so probably can't go wrong with someone with great skills and strong hands to add depth and flexibility in the back half.

Ellard is still on the rookie list, so only 4 places left.

Not sure if Labi and Touhy count, if they do that would leave only 2 places.

Joseph and Jacobs promoted and Pfeiffer, Bentley, Hill and Stanton delisted. Only Garlett and Ellard of last years 8 rookies stay as rookies so even with Labi and Tuohy there are 4 spots remaining.

I really want the blues to pick up a Kyle Hartigan or Levi Casboult, i have looked at some of there videos really like the look of Hartigan. He is a hard working key defender who sets himself to beat his opponent and rarley loses great speed and has very good body strength and got 14.5 on the beep test.

Kyle Hartigan
Height: 194cm
Weight: 89kg
DOB: 7/11/91

Casboult is a tall key position player and a very good over head mark, watched his video he never got beaten in a contested marking contest. Very good hands when the ball hits the ground. In the 20m got 3.04 sec very good for his height. He kicked 41 goals for the season with 14 behinds sound pretty accurate.
(p.s. barracs for the blues:thumbsu:)

Levi Casboult
Height: 198cm
Weight: 103kg
DOB: 15/3/90

Kyle Hartigan sounds good pick but isn't Levi Casboult realy a Ruckmen who plays up forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie Draft Wishlist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back