Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they’d have a few North supporting buyers if they were to offload that dug up turf.

Not a bad idea actually, I can see it now, Father takes Son out to the backyard,

"Son...your standing on the hollowed North Melbourne turf, this is where [insert NM player] took a screamer of a mark in a practice match". "Oh and over here this is where the opposition was tackled by [insert NM player] in one of the best practice matches I have seen"

"Oh and see this colouration in the grass thats where [insert NM player] threw up the Gatorade after a mighty win"

".........And if your wondering what that patch is over there? thats just where the dog pissed"

Not a bad idea actually, I can see it now, Father takes Son out to the backyard,

"Son...your standing on the hollowed North Melbourne turf, this is where [insert NM player] took a screamer of a mark in a practice match". "Oh and over here this is where the opposition was tackled by [insert NM player] in one of the best practice matches I have seen"

"Oh and see this colouration in the grass thats where [insert NM player] threw up the Gatorade after a mighty win"

".........And if your wondering what that patch is over there? thats just where the elephant pissed"
ftfy

Station is finished!

Was speaking to a mate who knows about such things yesterday, they reckon the whole metro could open earlier than planned, like don't be surprised if it is open later this year after all.

Station is finished!

Was speaking to a mate who knows about such things yesterday, they reckon the whole metro could open earlier than planned, like don't be surprised if it is open later this year after all.

Just in time for North supporters to flock to Arden Street to watch us train for finals. ;)

Station is finished!

As someone that knows such things, don't hold your breath.

As someone that knows such things, don't hold your breath.

Yeah, its still ahead of schedule as is for a 2025 open, which is where it sits now.

That said, my thourthe on this one pretty well placed ... and the builder did mention it too.

We'll see, I stull think early 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, its still ahead of schedule as is for a 2025 open, which is where it sits now.

That said, my thourthe on this one pretty well placed ... and the builder did mention it too.

We'll see, I stull think early 2025.

Depends if trains magnetic fields keep ****ing up VCCC and the RMH's imaging and surgical equipment and if they have to lead line a portion of the tunnel.

Depends if trains magnetic fields keep ******* up VCCC and the RMH's imaging and surgical equipment and if they have to lead line a portion of the tunnel.

Oh God that bullshit?

That "threat" only exists in the Herald Sun news room.

They are, the Arden precinct extension of Arden St Oval isn't for the football club.

It's public green space.

Its so we can effectively make our current oval not public space, which is currently is.

And we get to use it anyway when we want.

Its so we can effectively make our current oval not public space, which is currently is.

And we get to use it anyway when we want.

Doesn't the Melbourne City Council own it? Have they given it to us?

The additional oval and green space extension over Fogarty St is 100% a public oval and public green space.

Yep, and the one we have now stops being a public oval.

So we get an oval out of it.

(My understanding is we'll still be able to use the other one as required too)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back