Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

There's some pretty busy roads right near the ground, surely you don't want little Tarquin getting squashed by some knob driving one of those ridiculously large Dodge Rams? Won't somebody think of the children...
It's the electric Tesla Cybertruck* that you have to worry about. Poor little Tarquin wouldn't hear it coming.

*It's incredible the number of knobs who signed up for that vaporware con.

Like Whitten Oval, there'd be gates that are basically open 24/7.

Just... tidy it up with some nice fencing instead of putting up povo temporary fencing for every game.
The fences on telly did look pretty povo. Doesn’t look like a serious ground unless we tidy some of these sort of things up.

I've been saying for a while that we needed fencing.

We can afford it......anyone that lives near Box Hill or drives past the VFL venue would see there steel fencing with hedging. Something like that would look good at Arden St.

Arden St needs to put in some nice fencing around the perimeter, similar to what the Bulldogs have at Whitten Oval (pictured below).

This temporary hurricane fencing they use at the AFLW games is ugly and just... poverty-looking :D

View attachment 1831627

Did Cara Waters get back to you yet?

North are looking at anywhere from $50-80k to do that level of fencing and gates etc on what I estimate

Magoo could return to be useful as a turnstile when he is delisted

The remainder is coming from the fools who didn’t check their 2024 Membership Invoices

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Whitten Oval, there'd be gates that are basically open 24/7.

Just... tidy it up with some nice fencing instead of putting up povo temporary fencing for every game.
Vic Park doesn’t have fences that shut people out. Temporary fencing is fine.

Clarko's happy to invest in a well run grow op, we know that.
Its not even guerilla gardening any more. Someone showed their medicinal tin, well it was actually a pill box with a script tag on it yesterday. Home delivered for 200 bucks an oz, just have to ring the local chemist where their script is on file. LOL. I didn't actually have any so i couldn't comment on what it was like, but the buds were small.

Was wondering if it was the Brayshaw crop.

Its not even guerilla gardening any more. Someone showed their medicinal tin, well it was actually a pill box with a script tag on it yesterday. Home delivered for 200 bucks an oz, just have to ring the local chemist where their script is on file. LOL. I didn't actually have any so i couldn't comment on what it was like, but the buds were small.

I've used 'Dispensed' a few times. Easy as piss to get a prescription just a 5 min phone call with a nurse who you have to tell you have trouble sleeping. They still prescribe you with sativa though somehow as well as indica. Plus it gets delivered from a pharmacy in Dandenong straight to the door so takes a day or two.

Is how I get mine now - albeit I still have an old mate who lives out of town for when I want to get really high lol.

I barely choof any more and if i want some I just ask any number of people for a bud. Should have got some of that medicinal stuff to try it out but didn't even think to ask. I was at the same place and told someone "I've got about a gram in a tin that's all the weed I have right now, not that i care" and they started insisting I drop round and they'd give me some. I dunno if I'll even bother.

That's the hills behind Nimbin tho. Can't stop even if you want to lol. Suddenly weed is legit and people are firebombing tobacconists because of the chop chop trade.

World's been turned upside down.

Maybe that means this development will make us a big club.

I barely choof any more and if i want some I just ask any number of people for a bud. Should have got some of that medicinal stuff to try it out but didn't even think to ask. I was at the same place and told someone "I've got about a gram in a tin that's all the weed I have right now, not that i care" and they started insisting I drop round and they'd give me some. I dunno if I'll even bother.

That's the hills behind Nimbin tho. Can't stop even if you want to lol. Suddenly weed is legit and people are firebombing tobacconists because of the chop chop trade.

World's been turned upside down.

Maybe that means this development will make us a big club.

I use the legal shit purely for reliability of product. I know I'm getting a chill sativa strain that I can have when I'm stressed etc and still be able to function well for work, kid etc.

I vape it, I can measure the dose pretty well, its what it should be - a nice natural anti anxiety medication.

It's like going to the bottle shop and buying a six pack coz I want a few beers. Previously it was like I'd go to the bottle shop wanting a few beers and they'd be like no, you can have a bottle of vodka instead.

As I said, I have a mate who grows the couta and I go see him to get shit to make edibles for when I want to get HIGH.

Last edited:
I've used 'Dispensed' a few times. Easy as piss to get a prescription just a 5 min phone call with a nurse who you have to tell you have trouble sleeping. They still prescribe you with sativa though somehow as well as indica. Plus it gets delivered from a pharmacy in Dandenong straight to the door so takes a day or two.
Also using them, was way too easy to get a prescription. Felt more like a liability check than any sort of medical prescription 😂
Its a bit pricier but beats rolling the dice on melb dealers.

for something on topic, nice permanent fencing would be an improvement as long as its not blocking visiblity and there are some big old gates to get us in/out quickly on game days

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back