Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Rumours are true and Ross is about to step down this is an indictment on the PC crowd...it was a freaking comment. The only thing harmed was some emo millennial's feelings.
That depends really. If it was just one stray comment and sufficient apologies were made, then yes, its PC gone mad. If however, he followed her around all night being creepy then gave a token apology, i can see why its a problem.

Exactly, and that is why all Freo supporters want the press to put up or STFU

It started with a throwaway inappropriate comment about her dress

To lewd comments about budding boobies, and following her around all night like a creep

To a sexual assault

Now a video that proves ????????

Yesterday we were told by the journos a presser was happening at 3:00pm

Goosage reported that an emergency meeting between board members was held off site last night with the announcement of RTB leaving today, presser will be at 9:00am

And here we are still with nothing, I don't get it
Has the presser happening or is it happening?

Cheers.

So effectively the media is angry at the AFL and Fremantle because the media said it was a workcover lodgement and it turns out it wasn't.

Completely irrelevant in the big scheme of things. Either something that happened was immoral/illegal and at which point this sort of semantics will be lost in the detail.

Selfishly I almost wish the club would just come out and sack him so I can get back to the footy part of being a supporter, but the is supremely unfair if this is just a media beat up.

Actually it's not

For the AFL to say WorkCover were involved, it elevates the remedy and level of compliance above that of the AFL to a regulatory one, thus explaining AFL non involvement

The fact they lied (clear when both news ltd and Fairfax are making the same claim from the AFL) begs questions as to why the AFL lied.

Were they trying to deflect from their own inaction?

Did ffc mislead them?

Did they simply not understand wtf was going on?

All three have serious implications about management and compliance

Haha, you asked me where I saw this mentioned and ever since I told you you have been bleating like a stuck pig.
Stop holding posters responsible for media comments.
You initiated our conversation. You replied to me where I SPECIFICALLY asked if there were any articles that had quotes from either the AFL or Fremantle that this was workcover.

You said the AFL said it. I showed that they haven't.

So you either didn't read or understand my question or you were wrong. Either is fine.

The issue is the media are the ones who reported that it was a work cover issue. Not FFC. Not AFL House.

Now the media come out and say it was never reported to work cover. They then try to put that mistake onto FFC and AFL House. Instead of owning up and saying we got it wrong or our sources were wrong.

That's the issue. The Media probably didn't "lie" on purpose but they were probably fed the wrong information and then before actually fact checking the info they ran with it to try and increase clicks/views.

Now they try to back track while saying that FFC/AFL mislead them to try, again, to get more clicks/views.

It seems a lot of people, some from both sides of the discussion, lack the awareness to fully comprehend what the Media are doing here.
Scope mate he should be in jail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You initiated our conversation. You replied to me where I SPECIFICALLY asked if there were any articles that had quotes from either the AFL or Fremantle that this was workcover.

You said the AFL said it. I showed that they haven't.

So you either didn't read or understand my question or you were wrong. Either is fine.
You don’t get it, i am not responsible for the media’s comments.
SEN and Fairfax said this, not me.
Move on little boy.

Actually it's not

For the AFL to say WorkCover were involved, it elevates the remedy and level of compliance above that of the AFL to a regulatory one, thus explaining AFL non involvement

The fact they lied (clear when both news ltd and Fairfax are making the same claim from the AFL) begs questions as to why the AFL lied.

Were they trying to deflect from their own inaction?

Did ffc mislead them?

Did they simply not understand wtf was going on?

All three have serious implications about management and compliance
Where did the AFL say it was workcover? Like a representative coming out and say on TV that it was workcover. Even a quote from an article would do.

Has the presser happening or is it happening?

Same as yesterday mate, nada zilch

Veteran Perth reporter Tim Gossage told SEN Breakfast on Thursday there are rumours the club will make an announcement at 9am (local time) to address rumours Lyon’s coaching tenure will be discontinued.

“My phone went off three times last night from 6pm and said there’s an off-site board meeting as we speak to discuss the future of Ross Lyon,” Gossage said.

“I’m not saying that happened, but it just won’t go away and to brutally honest, it’s not being driven by us in Western Australia, we know nothing, it’s almost being driven by the media coming out of Melbourne.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ro...s/news-story/b20a038da31ff82ba0c6286b88b7104a

Exactly, and that is why all Freo supporters want the press to put up or STFU

It started with a throwaway inappropriate comment about her dress

To lewd comments about budding boobies, and following her around all night like a creep

To a sexual assault

Now a video that proves ????????

Yesterday we were told by the journos a presser was happening at 3:00pm

Goosage reported that an emergency meeting between board members was held off site last night with the announcement of RTB leaving today, presser will be at 9:00am

And here we are still with nothing, I don't get it

since when did gossage say a presser WILL be at 9am?

You don’t get it, i am not responsible for the media’s comments.
SEN and Fairfax said this, not me.
Move on little boy.
Condescension won't save you.

If you want me to move on you can stop posing. Otherwise I will ask you again.

Did you either not read or understand my question or were you wrong?

I know this article is a week or so old now but to me the above says Case Closed.

Why reopen old wounds if not for pure revenge on the part of the media? (Not directed at you rfctiger btw)

Playing devils advocate, the AFL integrity unit has more a rep for cover up than proper investigation

As for the ffc internal, pls don't take this the wrong way because it applies to all entities. One weakness of internal investigations is familiarity. It's hard to have an impartial view of things, esp when evidence is in the grey or its he said she said. People by human nature tend to let their person impressions or historic biases colour how they weigh the evidence.

This is why often companies send in someone from another office, or a third party under contract, to do these investigations.

Again, not slamming Freo, I just take any internal review for any og with a grain of salt. It's not a corruption issue, just human nature

if you want to see how fremantle react to mistruths being spoken by the media look to their statement on brad hardie when he claimed ross lyon was talking to collingwood

this issue is much more serious. if it all is infact bullshit, lies and mistruths, surely they make the specific statements as they did on hardie. name the specific journalists and quotes that are untrue. you can always go for libel and claim damages.

if you want to see how fremantle react to mistruths being spoken by the media look to their statement on brad hardie when he claimed ross lyon was talking to collingwood

this issue is much more serious. if it all is infact bullshit, lies and mistruths, surely they make the specific statements as they did on hardie. name the specific journalists and quotes that are untrue. you can always go for libel and claim damages.

I've said it before, their silence is deafening.

I know this article is a week or so old now but to me the above says Case Closed.

Why reopen old wounds if not for pure revenge on the part of the media? (Not directed at you rfctiger btw)

As I said earlier, this was the same AFL that warned Essendon about the ASADA investigation then found them not guilty of doping.

They will do whatever they can to sweep things under the rug.

Condescension won't save you.

If you want me to move on you can stop posing. Otherwise I will ask you again.

Did you either not read or understand my question or were you wrong?
Did you not understand i was quoting the media.
You seem a bit too invested in this to see clearly.
I did not say my mate told me. It was the media.
Having said that i do believe its true.
Tell me , do you think FFC conspired with AFL in this lie or they went it alone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back