Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Chances of Sumich coaching at AFL level are very slim. He cant even get assistant coaches job anymore.His chances of coaching at freemantle are 0%.

Will they combine this announcement with Gill's sacking? two snakes escaping?
Yep, Gil is deluded if he thinks the comp and country can support 22 teams. We're better off extending the season and increasing list size, but then we run into fixturing issues with dual use grounds during cricket season.

Chances of Sumich coaching at AFL level are very slim. He cant even get assistant coaches job anymore.His chances of coaching at freemantle are 0%.
He is very good with getting young blokes to see the game as a whole, but even with Freo's immature list that may not be enough.

Ross Lyon is rumoured to have been let go by Freo. An announcement is rumoured to be made by Wednesday. There is a whisper going around that he will be replaced by Sumich, but Sumich has been rumoured to take every available position since Jesus was a lad.
Peter Sumich will never coach an AFL club. Please mention 'rumour' more in your post next time..

Peter Sumich will never coach an AFL club. Please mention 'rumour' more in your post next time..

Rumour, rumour, rumour.

We've seen what Sumich has to offer and he's not the guy to take any club to a flag. Good assistant but doesn't have what it takes at this level in my opinion.

Wait, that bits not actually a rumour....

Ross Lyon is rumoured to have been let go by Freo. An announcement is rumoured to be made by Wednesday. There is a whisper going around that he will be replaced by Sumich, but Sumich has been rumoured to take every available position since Jesus was a lad.

Where did you hear these rumours ?

I hope it isn't talkback radio

Rumour, rumour, rumour.

We've seen what Sumich has to offer and he's not the guy to take any club to a flag. Good assistant but doesn't have what it takes at this level in my opinion.

Wait, that bits not actually a rumour....
hard to say when he hasn't been given a go. I'd say he would make a decent go of it.
if they are getting rid of lyons I'd say get rid of chris bond as well.
we need some spice in the season but can't see it happening, they have to ride out the storm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why stop there?

Ross to be sacked, tarred and feathered before being tied to a horse and dragged down Kwinana Freeway. Fremantle are so disgraced the AFL has decided to roll them up at the end of 2018. West Coast to pick over the carcass, 18 months later the WAFL will see the introduction of the Cockburn Dockers.

Source: read it in my Weeties this morning.

Where did you hear these rumours ?

I hope it isn't talkback radio
It is from a journo that does some work for a radio station, but I believe 4 or 5 stations have now eluded to the story. I reckon they'll (WA journo's) tread carefully with this one and let the club play it out in their own time. You don't crap in in your own back yard. Melbourne journo's will be a better source to verify this rumour.

It is from a journo that does some work for a radio station, but I believe 4 or 5 stations have now eluded to the story. I reckon they'll (WA journo's) tread carefully with this one and let the club play it out in their own time. You don't crap in in your own back yard. Melbourne journo's will be a better source to verify this rumour.

Well you'll have to forgive me for not believing a word coming from the journo's mouth.

I still remember the day when the news broke of RTB leaving the saints and joining Freo, every journo was pissed because none of them were aware

The relationship between RTB and the vultures is frosty ar best, he aint going anywhere soon

How is this relevant?
Put it this way, If I had a long history of having car crashes then turned up one day slagging off at someone for their poor driving, I'd expect my credibility to come into question.
Why a Freo supporters so quick to point out others club flaws
So, supporters only point out flaws in their own club? You do realise this is a thread about Ross Lyon, and you're making comment right? Pot - kettle.
This thread is about Lyon and the sexual harassment situation, not about what distractions you and the other Freo supporters can find at other club for ****s sake.
And yet, your post doesn't address it at all. It was posted to have a go at another post by an opposition supporter. I'm sure you can see the irony here.

I was hoping this rumor had a slither of truth but then I read that Sumich to take over - that simply won't happen. Him and the club had a falling out, ultimately over Ross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back