Game Day Ross the toss’s craptastic Sainters vs Fages wonderful top 2 bound Brions at our home away from home, Marvel Stadium!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's too busy watching his own team shit the bed again. 2 weeks in a row they've done that while the lions are playing!
They shit the bed then woke up in it

Finishing two spots under what 12thlong did last year, wow what an awesome season. 🤦‍♂️
Hi from outright 2nd! What’s it like propping everyone up from the foot of the ladder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win 13 cups then get back to me you gloating minnow,.:$
You flogs make me laugh.. we already have 13. 8 from Fitzroy, our 3 flags as the Brisbane Lions from 01 - 03, and our AFLW team has 2 😂

Edit: we also won the last pre-season cup in 2013, so that’s 14 cups!

Last edited:
You flogs make me laugh.. we already have 13. 8 from Fitzroy, our 3 flags as the Brisbane Lions from 01 - 03, and our AFLW team has 2 😂

Edit: we also won the last pre-season cup in 2013, so that’s 14 cups!
Fitzroy is not your club sweetie they're a Melbourne VFL team and the AFLW is not included as well because they're in the womens comp not the mens, nice try though. BTW have a look at out who our player of the round is this week... :$

Fitzroy is not your club sweetie they're a Melbourne VFL team and the AFLW is not included as well because they're in the womens comp not the mens, nice try though. BTW have a look at out who our player of the round is this week... :$

Ummm you said to come back to you when we’ve won 13 cups. Can’t fail at gloating and then move the goalposts later 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ross the toss’s craptastic Sainters vs Fages wonderful top 2 bound Brions at our home away from home, Marvel Stadium!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back