Rough up Judd - has it been tried??

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon tried today. They lost the game and looked like idiots for using such undisciplined actions.

Quinzate1 said:
One free kick doesn't mean that the fights were started by Eagles players.

It wasn't a fight until Judd had a crack.

Quinzate1 said:
Pity it didn't do them any good.

I'd did do us good. It kept us in the game.
If we took you on at your own game, we would have been in a world of trouble.

I'd expect other teams to start employing similar tactics now.

Longy413 said:
Wasn't expecting a proper answer. Just as well.
It was for a high tackle I think.

Seemed like Essendon went out to target Judd at every opportunity. But that gave Cousins the chance to get free. So not a great tactic in the end.

Longy413 said:
It wasn't a fight until Judd had a crack.
Wait, which part of the game are we talking about- the part where Judd made a high tackle and then got punched in the face, starting a minor brawl? He should have done more to avoid it. Better yet, just roll over and let those thugs do whatever they want. Wasn't Juddy's fault he was targeted.

Quinzate1 said:
Wait, which part of the game are we talking about- the part where Judd made a high tackle and then got punched in the face, starting a minor brawl? He should have done more to avoid it. Better yet, just roll over and let those thugs do whatever they want. Wasn't Juddy's fault he was targeted.

Not at all suggesting that Judd should have just taken it. Not at all.
Of course he should have a crack. But don't for a second come on here and protend it was all one way traffic.

If Judd doesn't take an Essendon player by the head, the fight doesn't start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longy413 said:
If Judd doesn't take an Essendon player by the head, the fight doesn't start.
So you are saying he should just take the hit and get on with it. Because his reaction is just that- a reaction to rough tactics. He doesn't take an Essedendon player by the head without reason, he isn't that stupid to start trying to rough up the opposition with pointless cheap shots.

Quinzate1 said:
So you are saying he should just take the hit and get on with it. Because his reaction is just that- a reaction to rough tactics. He doesn't take an Essedendon player by the head without reason, he isn't that stupid to start trying to rough up the opposition with pointless cheap shots.

Did you read my post?

I just said, no he doesn't have to just accept it. Just don't pretend it was all one way traffic.
The fight started because Judd grabbed a bloke by the head, there was no hit or high contact on Judd in that contest prior to that.

dids4 said:
deserves more than a forearm to the throat.

filthy girl-hitting dog.

proof?
or a herald sun reader?
cheers in advance
id be careful especially with a nick such as yours..and i have proof:thumbsu: lucky for him my missus is related to him

edited for dids4 lawyers

drewie_rama said:
proof?
or a herald sun reader?
cheers in advance
speaking of girl hitter...id be careful especially with a nick such as yours..and i have proof:thumbsu: lucky for him my missus is related to him

oh i have proof, im not stupid enough to say it and have nothing to fall back on.

you? well thats another story, clearly. :)

lets hope didak's management read this, seeing as though you have labelled alan didak of the collingwood football club a girl-beater.

silly, silly boy.

dids4 said:
oh i have proof, im not stupid enough to say it and have nothing to fall back on.

you? well thats another story, clearly. :)

lets hope didak's management read this, seeing asthough you have labelled alan didak of the collingwood football club a girl-beater.

silly, silly boy.

lol
touche
u have also labelled lovett one..but lets not get technical
having said that AD=:D:D:D:Der on the field
off the field=decent bloke
:D

Longy413 said:
Did you read my post?

I just said, no he doesn't have to just accept it. Just don't pretend it was all one way traffic.
The fight started because Judd grabbed a bloke by the head, there was no hit or high contact on Judd in that contest prior to that.

This is the thing, the Judd tackle was the sort of thing you see 20 times a game. A free is paid and the game goes on. You don't get three players piling into the bloke unless - it's a deliberate tactic or he's a dirty dog.

drewie_rama said:
lol
touche
u have also labelled lovett one..but lets not get technical
having said that AD=:D:D:D:Der on the field
off the field=decent bloke
:D
lol, dude i have the most undeniable proof you can get. :)

i hope you get pulled up on your allegation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rough up Judd - has it been tried??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back