Preview Round 1, 2022: St.Kilda v Collingwood - Marvel Stadium, Friday 18th March, 7:50PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Magpies

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to speculate but I think sushi and steroids

Must be some mushrooms in there....

mario GIF

Our recruiting since Lethlean has been at the club has been nothing but amazing - ok the Hannerbery trade and the overpriced Hill but everything else has been club changing.
Highmore , Wilkie , Sharman , Higgins , Butler , Byrne , Ryder , Howard , Connolly , King , Bytel , Crouch , Jones - all these guys have vastly improved the club.
It also has to be remembered we have not had to many good first round draft picks and the one we did they had the balls to use on a kid who had did his ACL.

They ruthlessly took a axe to the list and started getting rid of the dead wood we had kept for years.
Newnes , Acres , Dunstan , Hickey , Longer , Lonie , Cavarino , Carlisle , Savage , Parker , Hind , Young and so on.

Then this year we basically had a first round draft pick and nothing else and we could end up with one of the best hauls in a draft we have ever had.
Milera is highly rated for sure but both Windhager and Owens have massive upside most probably more than several guys that were drafted in the top 10.
Add on Adams , Heath and Peris and you can see they have been astute pickups and even Peris looks to have more talent that I thought he had and could well surprise us all.
Agreed about LETHLEAN, I love what you say except I dont think including PARKER and HIND as ruthless deadwood axings more some other COVID related shit but apart from those two if he was in fact responsible for those, I don't know..but there is a lot to love about LETHERS, thats for sure.

Like drinking 2 litres of straight raspberry cordial. My teeth hurt but I love a little Premo positivity overload. I wish I was him.

Premo is our resident cheerleader.
Certainly earns his keep when the rest of us regularly throw our toys out the the cot.

Libba is %100 under the Lethlean umbrella. I'm not sure why he cops stick here because he's been pretty bloody good actually.
For some reason he was either demoted or stood down from his position to take a smaller role. Everyone has since piled on him. Dk why either. We don’t even really know what the true situation is.

Like drinking 2 litres of straight raspberry cordial. My teeth hurt but I love a little Premo positivity overload. I wish I was him.
Its obvious that the truth lies in the marriage of opposites...GRINGO and PREMO's love child ... I'd love to hear the unbridled truth that would fall from their lips......thats where we will end up for sure!

phew its been a few months since we all obsessed over his pre-draft highlights and stuff. I'm so excited to see him as an AFL prospect. If his knock is just exposure and consistency the rest of the package seems incredibly promising. Two-Way running, defensive tackling, aerial prowess and agility in the contest are exactly what we want.
The knock is his kicking he could be
Nathan Wright or Elliot Yeo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our backline of Webster , Wilkie , Battle , Howard , Sinclair , Paton looks like one of the strongest we have had in a long time, add that to a strong forward line which I rate just about the best in the AFL in Higgins , Membery , Butler , King , Gresham all we need is the midfield to perform and we are in for a hell of a season.

So I've been trying to confirm this with the membership department, but they've been absolutely pathetic at picking up the phone. With GA members still being able to access the game, can anyone let me know if this applies to Flexi memberships as well?

Cheers x1000

So I've been trying to confirm this with the membership department, but they've been absolutely pathetic at picking up the phone. With GA members still being able to access the game, can anyone let me know if this applies to Flexi memberships as well?

Cheers x1000
Games a sell out isn’t it?

Ratts has BIG wraps for Owens. I wonder which player he’s been following around and challenging physically? A clone of Jack Steele perhaps?
He has been chewing Steele’s ear off all pre season. One match sim, he buried him. Won Few clearances.

From then on he has pretty much been starting on the same side as him.

Bytel has had the head to head job. Buried him and they had a little niggle after. Disappointed he got injured. Because he looked exciting.

He has been chewing Steele’s ear off all pre season. One match sim, he buried him. Won Few clearances.

From then on he has pretty much been starting on the same side as him.

Bytel has had the head to head job. Buried him and they had a little niggle after. Disappointed he got injured. Because he looked exciting.
Not a bad player to be mentored by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back