Autopsy Round 1, 2024: Geelong v St.Kilda *COLLARD, WILSON DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-9 seems reasonable.

If you take out last year's start which was an anomaly, we are basically a 50/50 proposition each week.

A slow start could see us really capitulate. Soft AF mentally, won't take much for the year to go real pear shaped.

Disagree, we're there mentally, what let us down tonight was skills so we're there in those moments but then we burn everything we touch outside of you guessed it, rebounding from D50 as defense has always been our strength.

3 appalling umpiring decisions in the first half of the last quarter sucked the life out of us when we had a run-on. Like the rest I've learned to accept bad umpiring, but the number of times they decided the outcome of games if a disgrace on the competition.
The weight of evidence is too great. It's just what the AFL want.

The sooner they replace this shit show setup with AI, the better

Not sure why I've still got fox on, Ben Dixon my god

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saints, touch Geelong. Free kick...

Geelong, hold Henry in the bounce, then get him high...play on...

Absolutely diabolical cheating, but that's okay you fluro cheating campaigner * wits...
That was so unbelievable & so very obvious... I'm glad I'm already an Alco or I would have taken up drinking after seeing that.

We started expecting him to beat defenders a foot taller in marking contests.
It’s his set shots I’m talking about.
When he first came to us he was a very reliable goal kicker.

2-2 before we get stomped by the giants in round 5 at Manuka.

Get to 4-4 and from round 9 to 13 we have a big chance to get to 8-5.

Richmond and Bombers looked okay this week. We'll want to start to put some form together.

Previously we probably lose by 40+ when the zing went out of the game and Hawkins put them 21 up, so that's a tick

King converting under pressure to bring it down to 1pt, tick

Liam Henry, tick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back