Autopsy Round 1 - Deja Vu

Remove this Banner Ad

It's strange how perspectives differ.

I though Hall was good today - one of the only players on the park who didn't stop running all day and continued to burst forward. Yeah he had a couple clangers, but who didn't today?

Meanwhile I thought Curtis Taylor looked pretty average. Never seemed to attack the footy cleanly.

Guess I'll reserve judgement when watching the game back on replay. I was sitting behind the goals so it definitely skews the way you view the game.
Curtis wasn't that clean but at least he had a crack. Some of his chasing efforts were top notch. Was unlucky on the touched goal as well, that would've rounded his performance nicely. I'd rate that as a better performance over someone who was clean with the ball but didn't show any willingness to chase or work for the ball

Jy, LMac and LDU excellent. Curtis, Hall and Powell were good. Taz gave us fu** all. Stevo even less than that. Too tall up forward, we looked lazy and unfit. 3 goals in the 2nd half is pathetic. Drop CCJ, Polec comes in.
Curtis and Powell were miles off their best! Powelly ****ing butchered it and so did CT. Nuh

got to change our song lyrics,

"good old north melbourne, they suck you in again "

better hope some personall like perez and edwards come on, and we need to get a defender, losing taz left a gaping hole back there.

I though Hall was good today - one of the only players on the park who didn't stop running all day and continued to burst forward. Yeah he had a couple clangers, but who didn't today?

He turned it over 8 times. He wouldn’t get a game anywhere else, but yet we’ve built our game plan around him.

Disagree on Curtis Taylor. Busted a gut and looked dangerous. But yes, playing 3 rucks when 2 of them have no concept of forward craft was a terrible idea. CCJ did NOT look good on his first outing.. if anything he looked like a typical North Melbourne player of previous regimes..... just not good enough at the level
😂 what chasing arse is KPI of a good outing? His ball use was ****ing shit

Would be nice to have a ready to go KPD to play instead of Mckay who'll be out for the next week or 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Young wasn't our worst. Keeps his spot next week

Can someone tell me what Lazzaro actually does apart from being an honest footballer? Small, bugger all pace, can't kick over 50m, like what does he actually do? He's like Mahony but without the quick hands in tight in the f50

Defensive scramble was ok but distribution through half back not clean enough.

Losing BMac was bad and exploited more late when they could force mismatches.

Ball movement forward of centre was poor. It’s been poor for years and does not look like changing.

The forwardline movement was shambles. Mahoney and JHF looked our most lively forwards.

There needs to be movement of Zurhaar when he’s not getting a kick.

People are going to have a long couple of years if they think teams magically go from being last on the ladder to playing finals.
To rebuild properly you spend time at the bottom building your list and refining your game plan.

Gotta ride out the bad times to enjoy the good.

😂 what chasing arse is KPI of a good outing? His ball use was ******* sh*t
At least he made a contest and fought for the ball about 11 other blokes can’t say that

He turned it over 8 times. He wouldn’t get a game anywhere else, but yet we’ve built our game plan around him.

What is the alternative ? Jack and Turner going sideways 30 times a game? He tries but has very little support, we have very few players with speed

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

1647752251455.png

Nun of 'em could touch the ball 3 times a quarter.
Not ****en sure what they were doing besides ," being where the ball aint". Hawthorns youngest side since 2005.

We on today's efforts aren't winning game in 2022. Yes McKay/ Lazzaro have excuses although McKay wasn't travelling well anyways

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 1 - Deja Vu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back