Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

IS Simpson on the vc loop good enough or take the gamble on Mitchell who could go huge
Take Simpson on 129 or gamble on Mitchell... hm...

Absolutely take Simmo IMO! That was more than his average last year, and he "only" scored 130+ 9 out of 22 games - which is still crazy but it's unlikely he will do it. If he gets injured in Q1 on 10 you will be spewing.

will/how long is Kreuzer going to be out? mid price ruck option Lobbe any chance to cover?
can anyone remember who carltons emergencies were?

Port Adelaide recruit Cam O'Shea has been named as an emergency, alongside second-year forward Cam Polson, young forward Harry McKay and midfielder David Cuningham.

will/how long is Kreuzer going to be out? mid price ruck option Lobbe any chance to cover?
can anyone remember who carltons emergencies were?

Port Adelaide recruit Cam O'Shea has been named as an emergency, alongside second-year forward Cam Polson, young forward Harry McKay and midfielder David Cuningham.
I believe Lobbe is still under an injury concern

Accidentally put the C on Dusty *sigh*

With Coffield out, considering either bringing in Pearce instead or just shoving him to the bench.

The joys of AF fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Coffield out, considering either bringing in Pearce instead or just shoving him to the bench.

The joys of AF fantasy.

I've unfortunately brought in Pearce due to lack of rookie options in defence :rolleyes:

Defence was looking like rookie gold not even a week ago...

I've opted for Pearce over Naughton due to the fact they will probably score similarly and Pearce should have better JS going forward. Will likely be a slow burn cash cow.

I think with 2 trades a week it's worth trying to get a playing rookie into your team and trading in Coffield when he gets named considering he may not get named for 3/4/5/6 rounds

Last edited:

The joys of AF fantasy.

Don't have that much cash on your bench for weeks on end IMO.
He probably won't score that well tbh, he was just a good option because he was supposed to have good JS. Same as Naughton.

Round 1 is always the round of the "I had that guy all preseason" so I'm going to start off by doing just that, I was so salty when I seen Cripps tearing it up at the game tonight I was cursing every touch. The pressure is on Parker to carve it up now but at the end of the day it's just one game.

Sitting at a monster 0/0 after the first game. First time ever I haven't had a Richmond/Carlton player on the Tursday night game.

How good is it to have the footy back!
I found it too nervous barracking against everyone i didnt have in my team. Dusty was the big one i nearly traded in with 5 mins before bounce. Started with the opening kick and could see my mistake!

So good having the footy back, i am very dusty today (pun intended)

I'm not falling for Simpson/Cripps yet, It's just one round and the game was played extremely open however Simpson looked pretty hungry, Ill consider him if he outscores Laird 3 times in a row.

Caddy is the one I had in my team I should have trusted my eyes in JLT, his confidence is undeniable at the moment, same goes with Marchbank.

For people owning Dusty don't be discouraged he had multiple 80's last year and still averaged 113, these type of players are set and forgets.

I'm not falling for Simpson/Cripps yet, It's just one round and the game was played extremely open however Simpson looked pretty hungry, Ill consider him if he outscores Laird 3 times in a row.

Caddy is the one I had in my team I should have trusted my eyes in JLT, his confidence is undeniable at the moment, same goes with Marchbank.

For people owning Dusty don't be discouraged he had multiple 80's last year and still averaged 113, these type of players are set and forgets.
If Martin kicked straight he would have had a day out!

Now that Angus Brayshaw is out, who to replace him with? Riley Bonner??

Damn! If only he was dropped for round 2! :D

McGrath, Mills in similar price range, otherwise all a bit gross to be honest. If you had him, is it possible to shuffle the midpricer into mids (eg. JOM, Armitage) or forwards (Christensen, Petracca, Lobb) and use the premium spot in defence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which rookies is everyone starting in the backline?

Apart from Murray, not really sold on any as a starter

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back