Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me I'm not the only one with Sauce. To think I traded out NicNat for him... :mad:

I did the opposite :)

But I probably shouldnt jynx it.. nic nat will probably be a late out now to add to me merrett woes.

Merrett -> Danger will be my 2nd trade as long as I can find the cash from another trade.

I feel like Danger is an absolute must if you have zerrett. No one else will be in a position to get him so he becomes a POD and the only way for us to claw back the 100pts we were just robbed.

I think a lot of people are in this boat mate. Good thing is he’ll hold his spot and make $$. Straight onto the field next week!

On field here. But so is Merrett...

i need help guys, ive got kruezer and merrett. sick and tired of this sh!t. how do i get danger? kruezer will be the same price as martin after this round and ill need about 40k to afford danger . i only have 10k left :(

i need help guys, ive got kruezer and merrett. sick and tired of this sh!t. how do i get danger? kruezer will be the same price as martin after this round and ill need about 40k to afford danger . i only have 10k left :(
Probably have to hold Zerrett if he plays. Or go NicNat/Lycett if they go well this weekend, that will let you get Danger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back