Round 1 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

945/10

Only had Ablett (C) and SJ from tonights game. Missed out on some points there, big scores by everyone from the Cats.

Its only 2 games down out of 8. Still think a good score for round 1 is anything over 1900. People aiming for 2000 havent stated how many midpricers or rookies they have that are yet to play in their team. When the 50's roll in everyone will come back down to earth.

Its only 2 games down out of 8. Still think a good score for round 1 is anything over 1900. People aiming for 2000 havent stated how many midpricers or rookies they have that are yet to play in their team. When the 50's roll in everyone will come back down to earth.

Good call. My players are only averaging about 81 or something after already hitting those 50's with some rookies.. am not to phased.

Over 1800 and ill be happy

746/10. Not happy.

Coughlan didn't play, Garlett didn't do much and all three of Raines, Birchall and Hodge were well under par.

Ottens 121
Bartel 108
Judd 101
Houlihan 94
Foley 94
Birchall 84
Hodge 76
Raines 68
Garlett 58
Coughlan 0

I've still got;

J.Brown
C.Cornes
D.Cox
T.Cloke
B.Dalziell (Capt)
L.Gilbee
R.Gray
P.Haselby
S.Lucas
M.Pavlich
N.Malceski
J.Ziebell

to play.

How was Birchall under par? He scored above his average from last year, all you can ask really. He wont be one to average over 85 this year.

746/10. Not happy.

Coughlan didn't play, Garlett didn't do much and all three of Raines, Birchall and Hodge were well under par.

Ottens 121
Bartel 108
Judd 101
Houlihan 94
Foley 94
Birchall 84
Hodge 76
Raines 68
Garlett 58
Coughlan 0
pfft. You can be disappointed with Raines' injury, but thats about it. Cant expect Hodge to go well after an interrupted pre-season. Coughlan was a dodgy pick. Ottens, Judd, Houlihan, Foley, Birchall, and Garlett all did better than average. Bartel was par.

471 from 5.

I personally I think im sitting very well. Most people average 100 per player with their captain, and im going at 95 at the moment, and ive only use 3 keepers in those 5. Hopefully cox smashes it but!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, not looking forward to StK-Syd and I have two premiums in that.

By contrast, Adel-Coll should be high scoring DT-wise and I've got no players in that. :(

With two very high scoring matches so far everyone will obviously have some pretty big scores thus far. Pretty happy with where I'm at for the moment. Today will separate a lot of sides.

790 from 8

Houlihan 90
Enright 80
Raines 68
Ablett 124
Ablett 124
Corey 105
Chapman 112
Delidio 85

Could people please post this, i think it would be really interesting...

Your scoring breakdown
Defenders(30.6%) 242
Midfielders(44.4%) 351
Rucks (0.0%)
Forwards (24.9%) 197
TOTAL 790

Only 254 from 3 so far - tracking to a 1863 score which is barely a pass.
Even worse, given the scores I expect from each player, I am tracking to an 1841 score!

1172 points from 12 players so far.

Cox to come as captain, so I'm happy with my possible score for this week.

However, I've got Hodge and Raines in my backline, so I'm not too happy about that for next week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back