Preview Round 1 - WCE vs Western Bulldogs @ Patterson Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping to see some fluid movement from stoppages and rebound action off HB, but not from Robert Murphy in his 250th. Congratulations to Easy playing his 100th.
WCE 134 d WB 86
luapjb, Today at 2:07 PM

didn't quite get the former, got a decent glimpse of the latter, and Easy had a good game (as did Murphy subjectively - haven't reviewed the stats)...and I'll take the score prediction though the difference really was Mackenzie's game.

Hoping to see some fluid movement from stoppages and rebound action off HB, but not from Robert Murphy in his 250th. Congratulations to Easy playing his 100th.
WCE 134 d WB 86
luapjb, Today at 2:07 PM

didn't quite get the former, got a decent glimpse of the latter, and Easy had a good game (as did Murphy subjectively - haven't reviewed the stats)...and I'll take the score prediction though the difference really was Mackenzie's game.
Yep, both milestone men will be in the best for their players when the reports come out. E-Mac was fantastic and Bob Murphy had his usual great running game.

Sheer and utter class from the Eagles giving him a guard of honour. Great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Bennell's little side steps. Has some tricks. Very encouraged by his performance.

Considering it was our first match with a new coach we did well to win by that margin. We weren't as clinical as the NAB Challenge but that's to be expected with less pressure/intensity than a match for premiership points.

Hutchings in the team will give more midfield strength.

Haven't really utilised our firepower up forward
Just bomb it forward.... again..... like last year.....:oops:

Bennell was actually quite physical during the first 2 and a bit quarters I saw. Not too bloody bad at all.

Higgis 66 for my SC team sucked balls. Thought he did a bit better. At least 75 :mad::mad:

Just bomb it forward.... again..... like last year.....:oops:

Bennell was actually quite physical during the first 2 and a bit quarters I saw. Not too bloody bad at all.

Higgis 66 for my SC team sucked balls. Thought he did a bit better. At least 75 :mad::mad:

I know right, what a joke that is. 22 touches and 2 goals, scores 66. EAD champion data

At least Nicnat only got like 55, i'll grab him in a couple weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 1 - WCE vs Western Bulldogs @ Patterson Stadium

Back