Game Day Round 10, 2024: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium - Saturday 18th May, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You strike me as the sort who would call someone ordering a salad “woke”

He’d head butt the salad and change its pronouns to get ****ed. You don’t get alpha hanging with alfalfa.

Drinking game:

Take a shot everything the commentator gets the name of a Saints player wrong. An extra shot if no other commentator then uses the correct name afterwards.

Against Hawthorn, I heard Jono Brown call our N°36 "Aiden Bonner" at least twice, and wasn't corrected either time, in other words, they didn't notice or care or give enough of a shit to learn the player names or look down at the list of player names. I suppose we should be grateful the commentators bothered watching the game at all, right?

Drinking game:

Take a shot everything the commentator gets the name of a Saints player wrong. An extra shot if no other commentator then uses the correct name afterwards.

Against Hawthorn, I heard Jono Brown call our N°36 "Aiden Bonner" at least twice, and wasn't corrected either time, in other words, they didn't notice or care or give enough of a s**t to learn the player names or look down at the list of player names. I suppose we should be grateful the commentators bothered watching the game at all, right?
RTB looks like he has started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back