Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone risking it and putting the (C) on Parker against the suns?

Wouldn't have thought twice about it until his score last week.

I'm just going Fyfe to make Friday night footy fun. The first match this season I have had more then 1 player play.

Fyfe (c), Martin, McIntosh

Armitage is my vice. Lewis is on my shit list so he is lucky to be on the field

Note: every other time Richmond played, tosh was on the pine

Last edited:
I'm just going Fyfe to make Friday night footy fun. The first match this season I have had more then 1 player play.

Fyfe (c), Martin, McIntosh

Armitage is my vice. Lewis is on my shit list so he is lucky to be on the field

Note: every other time Richmond played, tosh was on the pine
Yeah same just not sure enough bout lewis to put the C on him.

229/2

Neale - 91
Dusty - 142

Happy enough. Fyfe, Barlow and Mundy didn't ton up and scored similar to Neale. Deledio sucked and Mcintosh scored 58.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone risking it and putting the (C) on Parker against the suns?

Wouldn't have thought twice about it until his score last week.
Yeah I have. Had words with him after last week and I don't think he'll let me down again.

4/423 thanks to dusty. Fyfe, Mundy and Barlow should have had more between them but I'll take 90s at this stage.

Yeah I have. Had words with him after last week and I don't think he'll let me down again.

4/423 thanks to dusty. Fyfe, Mundy and Barlow should have had more between them but I'll take 90s at this stage.

Gotta agree. Given how this season has panned out and underperforming premiums tending to score under 70, you'd take a 90 every day of the week.

Would have scored more if they won too. Richmond were impressive how they locked things down.

Yeah, they've been the quiet underachievers with that. I had a look over there last month of games and noone has really gone massive against them (Was considering Neale as POD captain). There surprisingly good at restricting teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back