Round 10 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Lids cracks the ton :D.

Bloody my elim opponent just has to have Swallow, Sandilands, Rich and Mundy, all playing the game of their lives. FML. This is going to be bloody close.

Cmon Pav and Broughton ton it up!!!

Edit- Broughton tonnes it OMG :D

Blast! :thumbsdown:

1463/16

Yes I am doing quite well but two of the guys I am up against are pulling something crazy out of their arse and having weeks of their lives.

Athomas your on track for about 2500 the way things are going. Absolutely crazy score at the moment.

Once again I am NEVER putting Bryce Gibbs as captain again this season.

1319 / 13
ziebell only bad player. houlihan, cox and haselby a bit dissapointing i suppose:p..what a high scoring round wow!
ablett captain, bartel, chornes, lockyer, edwards, sidebottom, lovett, franklin and goodwin to come. hopefully buddy can somehow score 100 against adelaide and lovett be respectable against cats. the rest should be alright.
weekly winner will score about 2400 it seems at the moment

1172/12

Tonight:

Goddard 130
Deledio 110
Broughton 105
Pavlich 86
Hill 42

Really, really disappointed with Hill. He was going great, on 42 with 10 minutes left in the second, with this week being the last with his 20-odd altering his price rises. Now I either trade him out, or keep him a week or so longer than I was going to.

I didn't think it would be possible for me to be not over the moon with 1477 from 15, however this seems like a par score this week. Maaaassssssiiive gameweek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1172/12

Tonight:

Goddard 130
Deledio 110
Broughton 105
Pavlich 86
Hill 42

Really, really disappointed with Hill. He was going great, on 42 with 10 minutes left in the second, with this week being the last with his 20-odd altering his price rises. Now I either trade him out, or keep him a week or so longer than I was going to.

I really agree with this. He was exploding in that 2nd quarter, and to miss the rest of the game with such an innocuous incident really hurts. Broughton on the bench adds insult to injury.

1341/13 + captain

Tomorrow i have Cornes, Mackie, Selwood, Kornes, Pearce, Swan, Stevie J, Leon Davis and Sidebottom.

Hopefully i can get 2200 or close.

Edit: Woot extra points for Broughton and Deledio put me up to 1341!

I reakon I am a chance for the weekly considering the players that I stll have that will play tomorrow.

1438/14

Ablett (c)
Bartell
Selwood
Corey
Enright
C.Cornes
Franklin
Sidebottom

I reakon I am a chance for the weekly considering the players that I stll have that will play tomorrow.

1438/14

Ablett (c)
Bartell
Selwood
Corey
Enright
C.Cornes
Franklin
Sidebottom

I wouldn't be too sure, my friend (not on bigfooty, but in my league) is on 1801 with Franklin, Stevie J, Swan, Lockyer and Cornes to come.

1293/13, only seems around par though haha...

Hill killed me in that game due to his injury which was bad luck...

However Brendan Goddard you star, 132 as captain!!!

Enright, Selwood, Salopek, Mitchell, Goodwin, Cornes, Krak, Skipworth, Otten and S.Cox tommorow, looking for 2100+ easily...

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back