Round 10 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
You haven't been around here too long, have you?

Can someone remind this bloke of the little AA leak of last season.

I want to change what i said by saying...

that **** everyone wants to start a rumor on here .. the tarrant with buckleys wife, careys retirement, etc etc

buit to believe these rumors you'd have to be a moron ... especially one with high confidentiality like the naming of a rising star. my bet is the guy who 'leaked' the rumor just picks the favourite each week, they usually get the nod.

as for the AA leak, no i wasn't around then, if someone can prove to me that someone predicted or leaked the entire AA team then i'll eat my words. but predicting certain players ot make AA is just speculation and flukey.

Originally posted by BlueBoy83

as for the AA leak, no i wasn't around then, if someone can prove to me that someone predicted or leaked the entire AA team then i'll eat my words. but predicting certain players ot make AA is just speculation and flukey.

Eat away.

The story of the leak was all over the media, it happened.

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
Start eating dude. The side was leaked before it was announced, player for player and in exactly the same positions. It was all over the media at the time.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Start eating dude. The side was leaked before it was announced, player for player and in exactly the same positions. It was all over the media at the time.

Wasn't it leaked to a club fan forum (Essendons?) or something then someone posted it over here and it went through all the major papers?

Thats my memory of it, but it definitely happened. Postition for position. Meant we could all have a good whine before it was even announced.

Originally posted by Port01
Wasn't it leaked to a club fan forum (Essendons?) or something then someone posted it over here and it went through all the major papers?

Yep, think it was topdon or windyhill that posted it here. The media jumped on after that.

seaby with 15 possesions, 6 marks and 20 hitouts was influential. he only played just over a half. almost identical to richards game last week.

sam butler was got 14 possesions and a goal on debut. which is a fair effort, and i think they take the fact he was on debut in consideration.

moloney will get it still IMO..

Originally posted by theorangeapple
sam butler was got 14 possesions and a goal on debut. which is a fair effort, and i think they take the fact he was on debut in consideration.
Good to see sammy making a name for himself in his first season of AFL footy.

How is Waters coming along?

Good to see sammy making a name for himself in his first season of AFL footy.

How is Waters coming along?

He's played about 4 games and he has been ok, not as good as butler was in his first game, but looks like hes going to come good. A tough kid, so im sure woosha likes him. Im looking forward to seeing more of him and Butler

daniel pratt. impressed against west coast and showed good courage to play on after a big hit from godfrey. tough player with good skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by tucky_16
daniel pratt. impressed against west coast and showed good courage to play on after a big hit from godfrey. tough player with good skills.

impressed against west coast and played well again at teh gabba againsts the demons where he recieved his heavy knock from godfrey. ooops

yeah now i remember that ....

but every year theres a brownlow leak, not all of them come off, some are just rumors, thats all im saying!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back