Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might be trading Hodge out and bringing Pendlebury in. I don't like swapping prems, but I can't see Hodge being a top 10 midfielder, and Pendles is just so much more consistent. Thoughts?
i'd do it

thinking about going a double downgrade, put 400k in the kitty, and go a double next week or even a triple the week after? bringing in sj(so many home games coming up, want him FWD), hartlett/gibbs?

mccaffer > staker
Daw > grimley OR Laird> colquhoun

havent heard the news on berger, what happened? hes a starter with goldstein, and ive been happy with that duo, so not too keen to upgrade just yet, will wait for blicavs to hit 300k.

thoughts?

thinking about going a double downgrade, put 400k in the kitty, and go a double next week or even a triple the week after? bringing in sj(so many home games coming up, want him FWD), hartlett/gibbs?

mccaffer > staker
Daw > grimley OR Laird> colquhoun

havent heard the news on berger, what happened? hes a starter with goldstein, and ive been happy with that duo, so not too keen to upgrade just yet, will wait for blicavs to hit 300k.

thoughts?

Gorringe 'due' to bubble after next week, could hold off on the Daw trade (?)

Blicavs bye in rd 12, expect to be at 300k, barring unforeseen - just in time for Minson to come off his rd 11 bye.

Very happy with my trades this week. Waited eagerly for the update to see if I could still afford them and locked them in straight away with just $5,700 to spare.

Treloar > Naitanui
Whitfield > Stevie Johnson

Worried about Leuenberger's injury as my only cover is Gawn and he may be dropped after 2 poor weeks.
Unhappy about Terlich's injury as I plan to trade him out before round 12 and he would have made a lot more cash by then if he played.

Thinking I'll do Mayes -> Hrovat & Leuenberger -> Naitanui which will take me from $400 in the bank to $500 :p then before round 11 I'll trade Neade -> Gorringe and Gawn -> McBean

Too early to part with O'Meara???

It depends. He's not going to make a heap more money, so this is probably the first week you can responsibly pull the trigger but if you're going to downgrade the longer you can hold him the better. If you're going to upgrade, then it depends who you're upgrading to, etc. O'Meara > Watson/SJ/Natanui is a ok trade because of their very low BEs, but other than that I'd be holding firm.

Having said that, I'm looking at offloading him this week as well.

Rookie Alert:eek:.
With news that Collingwood midfield prodigy Kyle Martin is set to be upgraded this week - here are a few stats on him thanks to CFC and Champion Data.

- Martin has averaged 27 disposals in the VFL, being tagged most weeks.

- On the weekend against Essendon in the VFL, he finished with 29 disposals, 10 tackles, six goals (from the midfield) and 203 SuperCoach points.

- Martin has an average of 143 SuperCoach points in the VFL this year.

- Kyle Martin can be selected as a midfielder for 110k in SuperCoach and is the kind of player who won't cop the vest.

Collingwood have two spots open on their primary list, with Dale Thomas and Alex Fasolo being placed on the long term injury list.

Traded out Dwyer > Hrovat
Viney > J.Selwood

Still needing to uprgrade 3 players with 13 trades left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie Alert:eek:.
With news that Collingwood midfield prodigy Kyle Martin is set to be upgraded this week - here are a few stats on him thanks to CFC and Champion Data.

- Martin has averaged 27 disposals in the VFL, being tagged most weeks.

- On the weekend against Essendon in the VFL, he finished with 29 disposals, 10 tackles, six goals (from the midfield) and 203 SuperCoach points.

- Martin has an average of 143 SuperCoach points in the VFL this year.

- Kyle Martin can be selected as a midfielder for 110k in SuperCoach and is the kind of player who won't cop the vest.

Collingwood have two spots open on their primary list, with Dale Thomas and Alex Fasolo being placed on the long term injury list.

Wow

Can go a couple of ways this week with trades.

Was originally planning Dwyer > Staker and M.Jones > Hrovat

Which of the following is best?

1) Jones to Hrovat
2) Terlich to Hrovat
3) Jones to JPK
4) Terlich to Hanley
5) Terlich to Selwood/Cotchin
6) Jones to Selwood/Cotchin

Thoughts much appreciated.

Current side is:

Goddard,Hartlett,Dixon,Heppell,Goodes,Terlich (Thurlow,Colquhoun)

Ablett,Pendles,Swan,Dangerfield,Murphy,Priddis,O'Meara,Vlastuin (Jones,Evans)

Maric,Leuenberger (Blicavs,Rowe)

Cox,Naitanui,Rockliff,Franklin,Cloke,JJK (Dwyer,Macaffer)

If Terlich is out my hand may be forced to trade him to Hanley/Cotchin/Selwood. Hrovat can wait for next week as he has only played the 1 game

My team this week before trades:

Birchall, Goddard, H.Shaw, Gibbs, Hartlett, Terlich (Laird, Thurlow)
Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Watson, Dangerfield, O'Meara, Goodes, Vlastiun (Crouch, Lonergan)
Maric, Leuenberger (Gawn, Rowe)
Cox, JJK, Martin, A.Walker, Rockliff, Franklin (Mayes, Macaffer)

66k in the bank.
A lot will depend on the injuries to Terlich/Luey. The Lonergan injury hurts to, killing one of my cows :(
Obvious one is Mayes > Staker. But if Terlich is ruled out for a few weeks, might go Terlich > Staker.

- Waiting another week on Selwood. B/E is 141 so will likely go down a bit more. Really want to get Stevie J in, was originally going JJK > Stevie J but Kennedy has a nice B/E of 65 so I might hold off on him and use JJK to get Selwood next week.
- Other option is O'Meara > Stevie J. O'Meara has a B/E of 74 which I think he will clear, but I don't see him making that much more $$.
- If Luey is out for a few, I will bring in Stevie J and move Cox to the Rucks.

Thoughts?

Which of the following is best?
1) Jones to Hrovat
2) Terlich to Hrovat
3) Jones to JPK
4) Terlich to Hanley
5) Terlich to Selwood/Cotchin
6) Jones to Selwood/Cotchin
Thoughts much appreciated.
Your other lines look much stronger than your backline so of those options Terlich to Hanley looks best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back