Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New trade ideas -

*Pending Turlich and Leuenburger being out.

Turlich > Staker

Leuenburger > Natanui

I don't know any other way around keeping Burger unless I go Daw > McBean (Can then swing Cox to rucks) but then I can't grab Staker. :(

If I do the above 2 trades then I only need to do the following to complete my team -

JJ Kennedy > Stevie J
M.Jones > Watson
O'Meara > Pendles
L.Brown > Duffield
Dwyer > Gibbs

What does everyone think?

New trade ideas -

Turlich > Staker

Leuenburger > Natanui

I don't know any other way around keeping Burger unless I go Daw > McBean (Can then swing Cox to rucks) but then I can't grab Staker. :(

If I do the above 2 trades then I only need to do the following -

JJ Kennedy > Stevie J
M.Jones > Watson
O'Meara > Pendles
L.Brown > Duffield
Dwyer > Gibbs

Duffy > brown huge huge upgrade brown will lose money for the rest of the season with b/e of 60's nice upgrades did you rob a bank:eek::eek:.

New trade ideas -

Turlich > Staker

Leuenburger > Natanui

If I do the above 2 trades then I only need to do the following to complete my team -

JJ Kennedy > Stevie J
M.Jones > Watson
O'Meara > Pendles
L.Brown > Duffield
Dwyer > Gibbs

Leuenberger could miss this week, then have his bye and back the week after.

You could maybe do Daw > Staker, swing Cox to the rucks for 2 weeks. Then possibly do a Macaffer > Gorringe moving Cox back to your forwards depending on what your cover for the byes is like in each position.

Again this is probably only applicable if you find one of the other upgrades more important at this point in time.

Duffy > brown huge huge upgrade brown will lose money for the rest of the season with b/e of 60's nice upgrades did you rob a bank:eek::eek:.

Hah! Nah, haven't robbed a bank yet and no brown paper bags have gone under the table either. :p

I'll get Watson/Pendles in next week by going Daw > McBean and then M.Jones > Watson/Pendles.

Getting Duffield in I might go O'Meara > Horvat and then L.Brown > Dufffield

JJ Kennedy > Stevie J wont cost much

Same with Dwyer > Gibbs. :thumbsu:

If Leuenberger misses 1 week I think I'll take the opportunity to upgrade him since it will help slightly with my bye structure and Naitanui should average 10-15 more than him for the rest of the season.

So I'm planning Mayes -> Hrovat and Leuenberger -> Naitanui and then I'll upgrade Terlich next round.

If Leuenburger is injured for less than 2 weeks.

Terlich > Staker
B.Goodes > Hibberd/Duffield

Then the next week:
Viney > Hrovat
Mayes > Premo Mid

If Leuy out for more than two weeks
Terlich > Staker
Leuy > Nic Nat

Leuenberger could miss this week, then have his bye and back the week after.

You could maybe do Daw > Staker, swing Cox to the rucks for 2 weeks. Then possibly do a Macaffer > Gorringe moving Cox back to your forwards depending on what your cover for the byes is like in each position.

Again this is probably only applicable if you find one of the other upgrades more important at this point in time.

Thanks mate that's another great idea. :thumbsu:

Will strongly consider your idea too but like always until I hear whats definitely happening with Leuenburger and Turlich then I'll be trading and reversing my trades 50,000 times till then. LOL! :p

Hah! Nah, haven't robbed a bank yet and no brown paper bags have gone under the table either. :p

I'll get Watson/Pendles in next week by going Daw > McBean and then M.Jones > Watson/Pendles.

Getting Duffield in I might go O'Meara > Horvat and then L.Brown > Dufffield

JJ Kennedy > Stevie J wont cost much

Same with Dwyer > Gibbs. :thumbsu:

C'mon JM with your love of trades I thought these rookies would already be gone....:p

After a double upgrade next week all I have to do is upgrade either Staker/Macaffer and Vlasutuin. Hopefully if I can avoid a few injuries I'll have enough trades to upgrade Leuenburger/JJK. Not the end of the world if I have to keep them all year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon JM with your love of trades I thought these rookies would already be gone....:p

THECHIEFTON you almost know me too well my friend. :p

Amazingly I have been patient with most of my rookies milking them for all their worth although I did rage trade Viney when he scored that massive 9 to J.Selwood and I got rid of Blicavs too early for Rowe who I then traded out for Gawn. LOL! :D:thumbsu:

ha ha. Was just talking long term. Have got him on the field for now.

Ah, thats makes sense mate.

Although I have seen a few teams around here with completed midfields which look damn right scary. :eek:

I have 2 midfield spots left open and they will be going to Watson and Pendles. :D:thumbsu:

THECHIEFTON you almost know me too well my friend. :p

Amazingly I have been patient with most of my rookies milking them for all their worth although I did rage trade Viney when he scored that massive 9 to J.Selwood and I got rid of Blicavs too early for Rowe who I then traded out for Gawn. LOL! :D:thumbsu:

Haha I'm just going all out mate. I have held Viney, may stuff me in the bye but oh well. I'm upgrading O'meara to Selwood next week and K. Simpson to Murphy/Swan. Will depend on their scores and B/E. May wait if they don't smash it.

Then my mids will be: Abblett, Pendles, Watson, Mitchell, Deledio, Fyfe ,Selwood and M.Murphy/Swan. :cool:

Haha I'm just going all out mate. I have held Viney, may stuff me in the bye but oh well. I'm upgrading O'meara to Selwood next week and K. Simpson to Murphy/Swan. Will depend on their scores and B/E. May wait if they don't smash it.

Then my mids will be: Abblett, Pendles, Watson, Mitchell, Deledio, Fyfe ,Selwood and M.Murphy/Swan. :cool:

Great looking midfield there mate. :thumbsu:

I'm 2 players off completing my midfield. Just need Watson and Pendles in then I'll have the following midfield -

Ablett, Pendles, Watson, J.Selwood, Cotchin, Swan, Dangerfield, Kennedy :cool:

Great looking midfield there mate. :thumbsu:

I'm 2 players off completing my midfield. Just need Watson and Pendles in then I'll have the following midfield -

Ablett, Pendles, Watson, J.Selwood, Cotchin, Swan, Dangerfield, Kennedy :cool:

Thanks mate. Pretty happy with what I have put together. Considering I should be able to sideways trade Vlastuin to finished the backline and will need 2 trades to upgrade Macaffer to finish the Forwards.

I think Swan will come good. Just gonna wait this week and see what he scores. B/E is still high so he is gonna drop no matter what. If he has another stinker I may wait and save a few more $$$. Selwood is similar and both will be a round 520K which is a bargain.

Murphy has bottomed out and ideally you would get him this week. BUT talk of a sore knee and GWS this week scares me so I will wait a hope they rest him so his price doesn't change! Depending on what Cotchin does he may be a option if I have enough $$$.

guys i have the option of fyfe or selwood?? which one would be the better option? leaning towards fyfe.
I got 540000 to spend on a mid? already got pendlebury swan ablett cotchin watson JPK o'meara

guys i have the option of fyfe or selwood?? which one would be the better option? leaning towards fyfe.
I got 540000 to spend on a mid? already got pendlebury swan ablett cotchin watson JPK o'meara

Fyfe!!!

DEF: Gibbs, Goddard, Heppell, Vlastuin, Terlich, Goodes (Heath, Thurlow)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Watson, Cotchin, Kennedy, O'Meara, Lonergan (Kommer, Neade)

RUC: Cox, Leuenberger (Gawn, Currie)

FWD: Franklin, Bartel, Naitanui, Rockliff, Dwyer, Kennedy (Mayes, Rowe)

Can anyone come up with a plan this week that lets me get rid of Heath, Lonergan, Gawn, Mayes, Rowe, Neade and Dwyer?

Hey guys ranked 1200 any thoughts on what I should do

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs , hartlett,
Shaw, vlaustin, Terlich, thurlow,

Mids: Ablett, pendles, Watson, Steve j, Rockliff,
Priddis, O'meara, kommer, Viney, Goodes,

Rucks: cox , luey, biclavs, currie,

Forwards: Kennedy, Martin, bartel, natinui, winderlick,
Dwyer, Ben Kennedy, mayes.

Not sure whether to bring in franklin and if I do
Upgrade him from Mayes or swap for j Kennedy.
Or do I upgrade a mid I have 170 in bank

Hey guys ranked 1200 any thoughts on what I should do

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs , hartlett,
Shaw, vlaustin, Terlich, thurlow,

Mids: Ablett, pendles, Watson, Steve j, Rockliff,
Priddis, O'meara, kommer, Viney, Goodes,

Rucks: cox , luey, biclavs, currie,

Forwards: Kennedy, Martin, bartel, natinui, winderlick,
Dwyer, Ben Kennedy, mayes.

Not sure whether to bring in franklin and if I do
Upgrade him from Mayes or swap for j Kennedy.
Or do I upgrade a mid I have 170 in bank

Kommer to staker, (move mayes to mids)
Dwyer to pendles (move Rocky or sj to fwd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back