Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, need a bit of advice as i am 1,000 different minds on what to do.
currently ranked 136 so trying to move up as well
Team currently is:

Mcveigh, Swallow, Hooker, Jaensch, Suckling, Langdon (Langford/Cutler)
GAJ, Pendles, Watson, Beams, Swan, Libba, Polec, Tyson (Cunningham/Acres)
Sandi, Jacobs (Derrickx, Thurlow)
Danger, Martin, Zorko, Roughead, Higgins, Lloyd (JKH/Impey)

19 Trades - $266,300 in bank

So thinking i need to get a forward with a few under performers and outs this week
looking at
JKH to Gray
Cunningham to ROOKIE (Hartung, ??)

not sure on that second trade really ... any ideas?

would like Selwood but tyson and polec are ok for my final 2 mid spots for a while yet and i want a forward and then a defender in a week
My thoughts are to trade more agressively, i.e. dont wait for the perfect time, just get the premos in asap. Sure some cows have more $ to make, but you need the pts. Most ppl in top 500 would have a near complete team by now. Waiting 1 more week will mean ur ranking will drop & very hard to make ground at this level

My thoughts are to trade more agressively, i.e. dont wait for the perfect time, just get the premos in asap. Sure some cows have more $ to make, but you need the pts. Most ppl in top 500 would have a near complete team by now. Waiting 1 more week will mean ur ranking will drop & very hard to make ground at this level

Yeah i did have that train of thought...
I can do
JKH to Gray
Tyson to Selwood/Sloane/Ward ??
Cunningham to Hartung or someone

What do I do this week?
View attachment 57687
Mitchell to Selwood
R.Shaw to a premo
Fasolo or JKH to Cameron

Thoughts or suggestions?

JKH to Crow Cameron
Sam (why do u still have him) Mitchell to Jelwood

and how much cash do u have?
Potentially trade Ambrose out for a fallen gun like Ryan Griffen moving Zorko back to fwd line)

Should I use 1 trade and go Georgiou>Hurn/Enright or use an extra trade and get D.Swallow?

Should I use 1 trade and go Georgiou>Hurn/Enright or use an extra trade and get D.Swallow?

What's the rest of your team look like? I'd rather just get a genuine gun like Swallow in. Any good team really has to have him, he's basically the Ablett of defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know much about this Jed Bews kid?

i'M starting to go cold on Bews. Anyone care to make a good argument why he will stay in a rampant cats outfit? Cant be injuries alone?

Cats supporters?
apparently he is the small defender Cats have been looking for...he'll play this week but who knows how long he'll stick around for

it's 1 of Bews or Hartung for me, struggling to decide... it's a risk either way

apparently he is the small defender Cats have been looking for...he'll play this week but who knows how long he'll stick around for

it's 1 of Bews or Hartung for me, struggling to decide... it's a risk either way
Made up my mind. Bews out. I have done these trades
Cutler - Bartel
P Cripps (Carlton) - Penldles
G Rohan - Charlie Cameron

Disaster these two. Got Cripps before his third game and held Rohan hoping he'd come good.
**** supercoach.

Next week
Polec - Shenton (Skd)
Higgins - Lennon (Rich)

Advice for this week? Cheers guys. 178k in the bank, 14 trades.
A lot to work on, but i'd go M.Crouch>Hartung, Dunstan>Fyfe. Wait until Langford rises and downgrade him to Bews next week and same goes for Lewis Taylor and downgrade him to Charlie Cameron. Leaves you cash for upgrades in defense and forward in the weeks after.

Howdy all, big time reader, love the discussion that goes on here each week!

Looking for a bit of advice, I have 2 trades I'm pretty convinced on but probably want to make one more as I have plans for next week also.

Screen Shot 2014-05-20 at 8.17.46 pm.png

Got 606k in the bank and 16 trades. Want to do Crouch -> Selwood and JKH -> Harvey. Leaves me with about 116K.

Feel I should probably swing a 3rd trade as next week I will want to bring in Cameron and Hanley, but might want Shenton too if he's named. Last week to do 3 trades so probably missing out if I don't do another.

Thanks!

Advice for this week? Cheers guys. 178k in the bank, 14 trades.
Dunstan to crow Cameron via ltaylor
Ambrose to tex walker
Georgiou to Jaensch

Cash may be tight

A lot to work on, but i'd go M.Crouch>Hartung, Dunstan>Fyfe. Wait until Langford rises and downgrade him to Bews next week and same goes for Lewis Taylor and downgrade him to Charlie Cameron. Leaves you cash for upgrades in defense and forward in the weeks after.

Sadly that would only leave snap happy with 16 players this week I think

Will Ben Lennon start this week or will he be the sub again?

Any Tigers supporters on here with any insight to this? o_O
Miles has been promoted and will come in for Vlastuin, Cotchin will probably miss as we'll..So he will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back