Premiership Player
Suspended
May 30, 2009
Etihad or MCG
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Newcastle United
Interesting trading week with guys such a Lynch and Jacobs on the bubble. Ablett is also one to consider this week

I've decided I'm gonna wait to see if Ablett hits some solid 100+ ave form before I get him.
This week:
Tapscott --> Fyfe

Gotta figure out what to do with Richardson....

Also, Sandi could be out for 2-3 weeks so coaches should keep that in mind when trading

contemplating Didak -> Chapman

i honestly don't know what to do with Didak :(

Keep him. Gone down too much in value to be of any use in a trade anyway. Also, his form as a sub was very good today. He'll be back in the starting line-up next week, and I think he's not too far from averaging 90-95+ like we know he can. I'll be looking at trading him in as my final forward upgrade in the next couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Jacobs plays this round then he may replace one of Atley,Swallow, Toy or Otten.
If Smith comes back in, then I will trade out Tapscott too.

He's averaging 80+ and is set to make more cash.

Surely you've got other forwards you can upgrade instead?
Not at the moment
I have 3 upgrade forwards

Petrie - time has come
Knights - possibly another week in him, but he's close enough (or can wait a few weeks and double with matera)
Darling - Will double trade him with Krak later on for an upgrade

the other upgrade targets in my team
Heppell - got the cash to get shaw/scotland
Duigan - Am double trading with Stanley (when stanley peaks)
Curnow - Doubling with Harris (when peaked)
Swallow - doubling with smith/ one of puop, hibberd,

Even though Swallow has a little more cash to make, I've got to look long term, and Ablett will be a much better scorer. I also don't think I can afford to miss out on Lynch with Tapscott down, so that will be the other trade. I'll still have nearly 300k for trades after this week, which I'll use to bring in Chapman down forward, and eventually Sandi in the ruck.

Gonna be a busy two weeks for me in terms of trades. Have Tapscott and Matera that I want to get rid of, and need to bring in 2 premiums (either 2xmid or 1xmid and 1xforward).

Chappy is on top of the list of ins for me.

Also, i'm seriously thinking about keeping Heppell and Darling for the season. Need subs that are assured to play and proven point scorers, however, they are my biggest cash cows so have to weigh those options up is the coming weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back