Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waters has been great can be injury prone.Mjohnson plays loose man quiet abit.mr consistency scotland.The only must have defender is lids i wouldnt trade out fish if only for few weeks.Really up to you.

Thanks for the advice!

I want to keep Fisher but my defense is really weak without him.

Deledio, Goddard, Broughton, Clarke, Lake, Mohr, Darley (Fisher & Smedts).

Mohr was going to be my permanent emergency/rookie keeper.

This week I was planning on trading Mohr/Fisher to Shaw and then trading Clarke to Waters after his bye.

Losing games because I have to play those rookies and Smedts hasn't increased enough to cash in.

I'm thinking of a couple of big trades, but don't know if I have the stones for them. Thinking of doing the unthinkable and trading out Dane Swan to free up some cash to plug holes elsewhere. Current team, with only 12 trades and $181,000.

B: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Enright, Lake, Clarke, Morris (Ellis & Spurr)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Watson, J.Selwood, Sidebottom, Swan (J'Mac & Kennedy)
R: H'Mac, Giles (Redden & Stephenson)
F: Franklin, Riewoldt, Martin, Porpz, D.Smith, Treolar, T.Adams (Zorko & Smedts)

So could go Swan > JPK, then Porpz > Zaha (+$20k).

Or could even be more ballsy, and go Swan > Mitchell; Porpz > Zaha (+$177k to upgrade Adams next week).

Must-win game this week, and virtually my entire FWD line are gonna miss with the bye's if I leave as is, so am thinking a move like this may be warranted. Dumb move?

I'm thinking of a couple of big trades, but don't know if I have the stones for them. Thinking of doing the unthinkable and trading out Dane Swan to free up some cash to plug holes elsewhere. Current team, with only 12 trades and $181,000.

F: Franklin, Riewoldt, Martin, Porpz, D.Smith, Treolar, T.Adams (Zorko & Smedts)

Or could even be more ballsy, and go Swan > Mitchell; Porpz > Zaha (+$177k to upgrade Adams next week).

Must-win game this week, and virtually my entire FWD line are gonna miss with the bye's if I leave as is, so am thinking a move like this may be warranted. Dumb move?

you said it :confused:

Wise coaches eye their fixture and trade as necessary.

I support your move and give it the official seal of approval

I traded Porps out for Sidebottom or Dangerfield a few weeks ago. But he still has some value.

What about:
Swan to Mitchell
Kennedy (GWS) to Zaha and then swap him with one of your MPP rookies.

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to go Giles for Jenkins and Coniglio for Ablett this week, but now I'm leaning towards Giles for Jenkins and Bugg for Darley, then Coniglio and probably Adams for Ablett and Priddis next week.

I need to seriously get Geary out of my team. I've got $139k in the bank so I'm going to need a cheaper defender. Any suggestions?

My current defence is Deledio, Goddard, Ellis, Clarke, Grimes, Birchall, Hargrave, Spurr.

Also, I need to get Magner out for a midfielder. His break even is too high and I'm thinking he will lose money this week so now is time to trade him.

If I go Geary > Smedts I then have 568k when upgrading Magner. What midfielder should I look at within 568k?

Just realised, that with only 10 trades and 8k left, I may not have enough to upgrade every one and may have to resort to playing a rookie in each line. Will playing Treloar, Horsley/JMac, Giles and Clarke (though he's not really a rookie) kill me? :p

Just realised, that with only 10 trades and 8k left, I may not have enough to upgrade every one and may have to resort to playing a rookie in each line. Will playing Treloar, Horsley/JMac, Giles and Clarke (though he's not really a rookie) kill me? :p

giles ave 95 and clarke as d7 are ok imo for rest of year

So glad I didn't get rid of Redden and Stephenson earlier

I finally traded out hibberd, I bought him in the week he got injured ouch.

Basically took out Kennedy for Crozier, hopefully he can play super good
and Hibberd for Hurn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back