Preview Round 11, 2021: Gold Coast Suns v Hawthorn, 7:40pm 29th May, SCG (GAME REARRANGED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN: Shiels, Brockman

OUT: Hanrahan (omitted), Lewis (omitted)

B: Hardwick, Hartigan, Jiath

HB: Impey, Frost, Scrimshaw

C: Morrison, Mitchell, Phillips

HF: Wingard, Koschitzke, Moore

F: Breust, McEvoy, Brockman

R: Reeves, O’Meara, Worpel

INT: Cousins, Shiels, Howe, Greaves

Liked reeves - did enough to hold his spot you would think, same with Greaves. Not a great game but still think he offers more than Hartley

not sure what the issue with Shiels was but thought the boys went okay without him today (apart from composure). JOM may not play so that will keep the door open for him

torn between Jeka and Lewis but while he hasn’t done much do we need to just keep persevering

Why are we playing this game in Darwin - we looking for a new sponsorship

Silk in for this one and Jeka.

Big fan of Lewis’ potential but he has not had enough impact the past 2 weeks. Reckon Jaeger could miss after that big hit and

Ollie did plenty of good things today pressure wise and with the ball. Moore has patches where he looks like a good AFL player and needs more time to develop playing in a tough role.

Can’t see wholesale changes if they didn’t happen after last week.

Don’t think we’re going to be doing Jeka any favours by bringing him in to the seniors. His style of play is leading at the ball and using his mobility to outplay his opponent. Bringing him in for Lewis would essentially be asking him to sit under the high ball 2v1 which he currently doesn’t have the core strength for. And on the occasions he would get to lead we’d either lack the skills to execute the pass or ignore him. I watched it happen live vs St. Kilda and doubt anything would change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Finn puts his hand up tomorrow as JOM will probably have to sit out.

Maybe shiels comes back for Howe but we will get the same output out of either.

Morris is one that might get a look in if he plays well tomorrow.

Phillips needs to lift. Getting picked as there’s no one to replace him.

Liked reeves - did enough to hold his spot you would think, same with Greaves. Not a great game but still think he offers more than Hartley

not sure what the issue with Shiels was but thought the boys went okay without him today (apart from composure). JOM may not play so that will keep the door open for him

torn between Jeka and Lewis but while he hasn’t done much do we need to just keep persevering

Why are we playing this game in Darwin - we looking for a new sponsorship
GC home game as part of their deal to get priority access to NT kids.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Subject to how box hill goes I’d bring in Morris and brockman - i don’t think Moore and Ollie will make it and are 4th and 5th year players.

Shiels probably comes back for howe. If JOM is out I’d swap in Finn.

How far away are silk and gunners? If silk is back phillips to miss.

I’m prepared to see Downie in ahead of Phillips. Stuff VFL form.
Go look at the AFL tracker numbers from today’s game.

Phillips isn’t going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back