Preview Round 11, 2022: Gold Coast v Hawthorn, 7:40pm 28th May, TIO stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one thought, and could be wrong about this, is that it will be awefully dewy being an NT game at night.

It might minimise our losses in the ruck Vs Witts, if we focus on sharking the taps.
I hope we don't have as many blokes slipping over as we did in Tassie. Newcombe the main culprit. Bring the screw ins.

It's going to be great when they're both available, hopefully against the Pies.
Can't see Lynch playing against Collingwood. Took him awhile to get over the last concussion.

How far is McEvoy away?

Can't see Lynch playing against Collingwood. Took him awhile to get over the last concussion.

How far is McEvoy away?
That's why I said hopefully, he had some other issues on top of the concussion. McEvoy is likely over a month away, maybe months.

That's why I said hopefully, he had some other issues on top of the concussion. McEvoy is likely over a month away, maybe months.
Yeah he failed the protocols the 1st week then got Covid which delayed it another week and got a bee sting which meant he missed 4 weeks. Failing the protocols in that first week is why I'm doubting he will be back for the Pies

Looked up last weeks medical report and said 8 weeks still. I knew they said 2nd half of the year initially was hoping that was something like Round 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Day really injured? Watched replay tonight and he seemed to moving fine with a minute or so to go in the third, than subbed at 3qt. Hopefully more a management thing!

Effort was great yesterday, so only forced changes for mine. Scrimmers comes in if fit, and I‘d rather Callow to ruck instead of Nash.

So, in Callow and Out Lynch.

MacDonald for Day if he is injured.

Finn for Shiels? Thought Finn was starting to pick up some nice form and didn’t think Shiels offered much yesterday. Would also rather get more games into Finn for his confidence
Sam really valued shiels ability to play the role for the team and give structure to the other mids, wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed in

IN: Scrimshaw, Callow, MacDonald

OUT: Lynch, Day, Howe (omitted)

B: Hardwick, Frost, Jiath

HB: Scrimshaw, Grainger-Barras, Sicily

C: Morrison, Mitchell, Bramble

HF: Wingard, Koschitzke, Butler

F: Breust, Lewis, Moore

R: Callow, O’Meara, Newcombe

INT: Impey, Nash, Shiels, MacDonald, Long (Sub)
For a change can we swap Impey with Long for this match?

Sam really valued shiels ability to play the role for the team and give structure to the other mids, wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed in
He should stay for sure. I also thought Howe was quite good at HB in the second half.

In: Ward Long Callow Macdonald
Out: Day Lynch Hartigan Morrison

FB: Hardwick Sicily Frost
HB: Impey Dgb C.J
C: Bramble Mitchell Ward
HF: Butler Lewis Moore
FF: Breust Callow Wingard
R: Kozi Newcombe O'Meara
INT: Howe Long Nash Macdonald
Sub: Shiels

In: Ward Long Callow Macdonald
Out: Day Lynch Hartigan Morrison

FB: Hardwick Sicily Frost
HB: Impey Dgb C.J
C: Bramble Mitchell Ward
HF: Butler Lewis Moore
FF: Breust Callow Wingard
R: Kozi Newcombe O'Meara
INT: Howe Long Nash Macdonald
Sub: Shiels
Morrison out? Do you watch the games?

Shiels to Touk Miller. Loved his job on Neale. Won us the game.

Finn for Shiels? Thought Finn was starting to pick up some nice form and didn’t think Shiels offered much yesterday. Would also rather get more games into Finn for his confidence

Shiels has 2 games to get to 250. At home against Collingwood for his milestone sounds perfect. I think he stays in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back