Round 11 Live Game Chat/Team discussion (Multi-Bye Madness part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood, Steve Johnson and Bootsma tonight. Will cop 3 zeros for the round.

Chucked Orren on the bench behind Redden due to opponents (Warnock/Kreuzer/Hampson vs Hale/Roughead). Hope he has a shit one.

WTF'ed at my projected 2184. Then realised it included 200 from Pendles and Shaw. Revised projected score is 1984. Would take that in a heartbeat.

went out for dinner after studying for uni exams and came back home to realise i haven't touched dream team since tuesday (im still in eliminator) :oops:

Had 3 players kruze steve j and robo, shit start to the round with five zeros to come which would have been 8 if i didnt trade.
Anyone else had this problem says i have had 4 completed when ive only had 3

Ended up going

Pendlebury -> Ablett
Horsely -> Gibson
Cornes -> J.Selwood

Not keen on having so many players tonight but Selwood was the best premium available. Planned all week on going Cornes -> Didak but after picking up Didak late last year i decided i am not going to let him burn me again. Decided to keep Zorko/Treloar over Cornes as my f7 for now.

So now tonight i have Robinson, Chapman, Selwood, Kreuzer and Stephenson.

Well i am so glad i traded in Selwood. Would have been a very average night without him.

Had 3 players kruze steve j and robo, shit start to the round with five zeros to come which would have been 8 if i didnt trade.
Anyone else had this problem says i have had 4 completed when ive only had 3

It automatically calculates any player you have, who has the bye this week, as a COMPLETED player for the round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

45/4

Including Enright's awesome 45 and my 3 donuts.

Enright has been a great recruit, brought him in last week when he was a late withdrawal and then serves up a shithouse 45 tonight.:rolleyes:

At least I made the right decision starting Redden ahead of big Orren, well assuming Redden can get more than 26.

WTF?! Which one of you clowns is the coach of Fatboys in BF Div 12? How in god's name do you not have a single donut?
Here I am chuffed at myself cutting my donuts down to 3 and I come across this bloke.. (yes he is about to get annihilated in the next 2 weeks, esp Rnd13) Just my luck to match up on him on his "good" week. :(

277/6
My 2 premo ruck structure that I've stubbornly tried retaining from the start should hopefully pay off handsomely, esp with Big O's poor score..

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 11 Live Game Chat/Team discussion (Multi-Bye Madness part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back